Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

recent article of my hood in tha newspaper

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 7126, Jul 18, 2003.

1. 7126

7126 Guest

http://www.reverejournal.com/pages/p1.shtml
    :nope:
    i cant belive it they wrote sooo much bulllllshit about my hood..thats not cool!!!....couple of weeks ago when my homies was chilin on tha street they was watchin us with a helicopter for like 2 hours...and at the end of the street they had a DT sittin in his explorer spyin on us:lol: ..(how pathetic)...........:mad:

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

cool, now everyone knows where you live

3. 7126

7126 Guest

:shook: ...........:scowl:

big deal now everyones knows wat city i live in

4. $360

$360 Elite Member

heh heh i know youre hood. tahts a funny article.

kelly's roast beef is world famous, indeed it is

5. 7126

7126 Guest

well since ur from the bean too, do u know a writer who writes SEAM???...me and my boy was painting with him today under a bridge close to my house

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

kids these days...

:rolleyes:

still fighting over colors?
    that shit is sooooo 1990.
    Real gangsters fight over
    money, and million dollar spots.
    Not colors. Colors are for ID.

7. $360

$360 Elite Member

yo hit me on aim. [email protected]

8. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

Ha Ha Ha

9. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

Re: *believe*

Fuck that,you grow out of that shit..I know cause i was a GD Folk for about 4 1/2 years and its just a phase,trust.

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

WOW
    You kids are
    DANGEROUS
    with a capital P

11. 7126

7126 Guest

yeah thats how it is, i havent chilled with my homies for like 3 weeks now..and there have been mad beefs with them bloods and shiet..and plus most of my homies moved away..or they went on a boat to work for like two weeks...thats mad bread yo like 3g's...i know how u feel though ive been bangin for like 3 years now im startin not to kick it anymore, guess im growin out of it tooo.

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i was out bombing the other night and the ghetto bird swooped by like 8 times in 20 minutes.

i knew it was time to call it a night.

13. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

It's pointless,takes you no where,four years of bullshit for nothing...eh..fuck it..

14. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

BLOWIN UP THE SPOT!!

15. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

congradulations...mines is in the paper everyday