receding hairline

javier yardbirds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

hairlosios-nomaskious would be my diagnosis. PAINT FUMES KILL wear a mask. well im a falloff and dont do graffiti so i dont give a shit.

i wish girls would lose their pubes after the age of 14. no im not a rapist. im 15 so fuck ya.

------------------

"Babylon throne gone down" -Rastaman

Receding hair lines are sexy on guys. As long as you keep your hair stylie and short it'll look good... you can always pull of the greaser pomade(sp) look too. When it gets too bad, or you get that bald spot in the back of your head, sport the bic cut. That shit's hot too.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Ill be in 19 in a few months and I have too much hair. My shit grows like whoa. I get a haircut and Ill be like 'yeah that shits ill'. Then about a week later my hair grew so much it looks fucked.

No signs of going bald yet. My dad has real thin hair, receeding hairline, bald spot in the back. None of that shit is showing on me yet, and Im fucking glad.

yeah, that mother's side thing isn't true. i studied genetics. hair patterns run on either side, depends on the genetic mix you happened to get when the sperm and egg met up.

Originally posted by javier yardbirds:

that mom dad side shit is all bull...

bobster i'll be in the scene this weekend for good...

i need the PEANUT BUTTER SOLUTION...who remembers that???

was that the hair growing thing the kids made? didnt the one kid put it on his nuts and the hair grew down out of his pant leg?

Archived