rebecca roberts is a whore!

Ronnie Dobbs

imagine having a girlfriend for almost less than year..

things go a bit downhill and you decide to call it parts..

after you break up with her, she decides to tell you that she's been cheating on you for a few months.

life can be shitty sometimes.

but when you have your exgirlfriends hotmail and AIM passwords things seem to brighten up just a bit

moral of the story -

when life throws you lemons, go delete and block all of your exgirlfrieds email contacts and messages and aim buddies etc etc

i'm gonna soo get my ass kicked one of these days

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im with fr8oholic, start swinging that meat cleaver like norman bates. stick her also though. it might not make you feel any better but it might be cool.

My goodness, Socrates. I'm surprised at you. Where's the high moral tone you took with me over a gang of thugs beating up the FBI? Glad to see you're not uniformly politically correct, it gives me hope for the Future. Posting pics of your ex-girlfriend on the net is mean spirited. Let's see 'em anyway, as long as she's over 18. Younger than 18 is a felony, let's don't commit any felonies. If she's younger than that, I promise not to look. Honest.

maybe you guys might know..

I am almost positive I know the answer to the question (which answering correctly gives you the ability to change the PW) my ex's hotmail account.

However Im worried that if I changed it I could somehow be reported to hotmail and get in trouble or some shit.

anyone know?

you can beat the guy, but it's the girl who is more to blame. Be extremely devious. Don't let your soft nature hold you back. This girl cheated on you for a long time, and I know that if that happened to me, I would get revenge. Don't forget it. Leave it alone for a while, then BAM!

and if i was you, i'd forget about the whole email thing. don't do anything, because then she'll figure it out. Just enter her account and look but don't touch. You gotta just snoop a lot. You'll probably find dirty laundry on her one day, and use it. Play it smart, and don't be one of those pussies that lets a girl walk all over you because you're all *sensitive (aka pussy).

ah, the email thing is already done.. her long lost friends will never hear from her again. (blocked and deleted email addresses with a very unorganized person) other than that, i think karma is doing its great job of things. if scored a lot of free "good" coffee today, ive got my mom's 02 camery to drive around on this perfect sunny day, i won the lottery a few times already and there are these nice ass CN shiney ass red "government of canada" cars parked up in my yard for later use tonite! i really hope things are going downhill for her.. cant really go much downhill when you're already a psycho whore, but you get the point. and yes i do have photos, actually negatives that walmart deemed "unsuitable to develop" give me a few days, they'll be up.

oh, those are sweet.

if you post pics, i will be grateful. i guess the email thing worked out, then. still, even if she is a whore, aren't you mad at yourself for going out with her? I've had an almost similar situation, and it made me realize things about myself. Like I was dumb to ever have trusted a woman.

Originally posted by Weapon X

oh, those are sweet.

if you post pics, i will be grateful. i guess the email thing worked out, then. still, even if she is a whore, aren't you mad at yourself for going out with her? I've had an almost similar situation, and it made me realize things about myself. Like I was dumb to ever have trusted a woman.

you know, i am mad to an extent at myself..

the thing that kills me though is she waited till i broke up with her to tell me that shit. kinda her trying not to be the bad guy for breaking up.

haha! that's classic bitch move!

man, those freights are so pristine looking. I don't think I've ever seen one before, let alone hit up. I would dare not touch one unless I was prepared to do a burner. You think they get buffed enough, considering they're not just CN, but they have that govt of Canada logo on it?

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Jesus Potato

http://www.glenlachart.co.uk/TheStar/Issue2/images/originalspud.jpg'>

The Jesus Potato was once cheated on and dumped by this jewish broad, so he turned all her underwear into giant loaves of bread. Heh, everyone who saw it called her a stupid fucking cunt and stoned her ass. That showed her who's boss.

:bow down smiley:

Originally posted by Jesus Potato

[b

The Jesus Potato was once cheated on and dumped by this jewish broad, so he turned all her underwear into giant loaves of bread. Heh, everyone who saw it called her a stupid fucking cunt and stoned her ass. That showed her who's boss. [/b]

word.........

those freights are hot!i got one up in oregon one time,but it was black and said government of canada.it was going north,so i have no idea if it's buffed or stamped or what not,and now i'm down south so if it comes back through i won't even know it.didn't even get a flick:(

nude pics would be nice:p

Archived