Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

reasons why i got to weddings

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by The Taco bell Bomber, Sep 6, 2001.

1. The Taco bell Bomber

The Taco bell Bomber New Jack

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the one in the white is engaged to southern kid hahahaha, atleats he says so
    and they all get the fr8lover 4boners up award

------------------
    mlb mlb mlb mlb mlb
    aop aop aop aop aop

2. The Taco bell Bomber

i know u like the mini panty shot!!

3. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

i can see that sluts muff

------------------
    jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

4. spodieottieydopalicious

spodieottieydopalicious Member

dawmn bro the one in the red is hot i wouldnt mind putting my beef in that taco if you know what i mean tacobell....

5. The Taco bell Bomber

hahaha..the girl in the pink is a back up dancer for britney

6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

7. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

them white gurls got no rythem..loOk at them..i bet they are dancing to a slow sOng..

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i usually go for the open bar.

9. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

lol...theyre all cute but i dont really go for the britney look. alecia keys? now you got my attention...that chick is hot.

anyways, what I think is funny about weddings is this: its the only time when chicks get hammered without fail. like at regular parties or events or bars, the drunk chicks get drunk, but lots of the girls always maintain their shit. most dudes take the cake on the "stupid drunk" race. BUT at weddings, ALL THE WOMEN GET TRASHED. why? my theory: all the married women remember back to when they got married, when they were happy, before their husband got fat/fucked the secretary/snored/whatever...so they get all sad and get wasted. the unmarried friends get mad sad that they arent getting married and didnt get to pick out a dress etc, etc, and begin to wonder if it theyll ever get married, if theyre too fat and so on...so they get hammered to drown the sorrows as well. the divorced chicks, well they drink all the time anyway, this is jsut an excuse to do it for free...theyre just drinkin to get through life at this point. weddings just remind them of what a fuck up they are. most dudes at weddings are like "free booze!" and then they get there and its like frilly white hell and half the liquor is white zinfindel....even if you can get some good jackandcoke, its really hard to get into it when your at a white frilly table and theres old people doing the electric slide....so dudes end of finding a tv and watching sports some how. thats why i HATE weddings. plus, if you have a girl (i do) and you take her to a wedding, its a GUARANTEED "where are we going with this relationship" convo on the ride home...FUCK THAT!!!! fuck a wedding. but drunk chicks are funny tho. especially the ones that cry and say dumb shit like "wheeeen am IIIII gonna get marrrreeeeeed?!bwahhaaha!!" and everyones like "AWK-WARD!!!" hahaha...i seen some funny weddings. but fuck that, it gets my girl ring hungry without fail everytime.

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

haven't been to a wedding since i was 7... i just played w/ my mask toys

11. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Hahahaha

Southen better invite me to the wedding...
    [​IMG]

12. bug

bug Guest

don't like many white girls. these are a good example of why

13. teister

teister Senior Member

Those girls, though attractive, do look rather wack. Like no personality, drunken sorority sluts. They would be fun to see naked, but thats all. And you can see that girls panties. Hee hee.

14. KidGoneBad

KidGoneBad Junior Member

Wandering into wedding receptions that you weren't invited to is fun. Even people you have never met before. Everyon's so drunk, they don't care. Just wander to the open bar. Sign the guestbook. Dance with the bride, etc, etc.

I once had this one guy who kept calling me Jake, he thought I was his nephew.

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.wfu.edu/~burdmg00/mumma.jpg'>
    This is me with my mom, Linda Burdick.

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$