Reason's Why D-Habz Should Be On Probation.

suicidebombr

i will provide the threads that should give the mods reason to put dirty-faggit on probation...

So somehow the no namer got my AIM SN.....

Deliss Indebtedness Thread

How many cars have you sold?

How do *you* waste the boss's time?

Peanutbu+Ter : crunchy | creamy (circle one)

Poll: What's the correct spelling: grey | gray

Poll: Do you watch TV?

Interview with Seeking Innocence on drinking

Motherfuckin DMCA I'll be GAT DAMT!!!

DAMN SPACE IS BIG!!!

This thread ain't worth a plugged nipple!

Damnit what the fuck!!! I lost all my phone numbers.

Commentary: Why I hate the Segway (courtesy of The Washington Times)

these are most of the STUPID threads he makes. mapo/whoever else, made like maybe 2 or 3 stupid threads and they got put on Probation with the QUICKNESS. so what's up with the moderation?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mapo returns

finally someone speaks the truth.

it's more about being fair. the mods brought up probation to keep people "in-line". well how are you going to keep people(everyone) in-line if you "pick favorites" or whatever you do. if you do it to one person, you should do it to everyone.

Originally posted by HATEMENOW

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/compass/9905/probation.GIF'>

i thouroughly agree, he makes pointless threads every day.

probation if not banned.

hahaha, if this is that nick554321 guy, then you really need to shut the fuck up.

all of your threads are about 10 times as worthless as his.

<3 iloveboxcars.

i forgive mapo for that pic, he been on probation for long enough, hasnt done anything drastic that i can tell, i think he deserves to be brought back to normal status, but its not up to me, and as soon as mr pres got banned dhabz was quick to fill his place fillin ch0 up with some stupid ass shit, if tease posts stupid shit at least its funny and relatable, who the fuck cares if grey is spelt with an e or an a, wtf?

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

actually now that i think about it, you should be on probation for making this thread. not because its any worse than any other thread in channel zero, but the fact that you made a retarded thread complaining about retarded threads.

actually it's called bringing this to the mod's attention.:idea:

i know i don't post the most on point shit, but i also don't SPAM THE BOARDS with stupid/retarded/gay threads. hell this is the second thread i've made. it's not like i make a thread everyday...

D-Habz - "hey everyone i grew my first pube today, it was really curly, is that normal? tell me about your pubes."

hahaha, if this is that nick554321 guy, then you really need to shut the fuck up.

all of your threads are about 10 times as worthless as his.

i have contributed somewhat useful shit on here, i have made threads that were good, i have posted thoughtful shit and shared ideas on things.

every thread he makes is about dumb shit that not even he cares about hearing.

Guest diggity
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

i think it had to do with the content of all of mapo's posts, not just his topics.

plus mapo made that thread with the 1000 year old lady naked.

correct. He's now back in regular rotation.

Originally posted by suicidebombr

YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS WHEN "THE SWEEP TEAM" STARTED THEIR SHIT EVERYONE AND THERE GRANDMA JUMPED TO THE MODS SAYING OHH THEY SHOULD BE BANNED, BUT WHEN D-HABZ DOES IT, YOUR ALL LICKING HIS NUTS TELLING HIM HOW COOL/FUNNY/AWESOME HE IS. FUCKING FAGS.

ok, this is the last time i am responding to you because this is retarded.

i never said anyone on the sweep team should have been banned. i also have never told dirty habit how cool he is.

the sweep team was many people. dirty habit is only one. the sweep team "swept" the forum with useless shit. so the sweep team was to a whole broom what dirty habit is to just acouple of the bristles on the broom.

yay for me. bye.