Really...

dkab

Well as of tonight i have, through absolutely no fault of my own, broken 5 separate ipods, through "corruption".

I swear they do it on purpose.

The last couple of times i went in to the apple shop with the same problem, the "mp3 format corrupts very easily" Even though some of the corrupt files were imported off cds onto the ipod, through itunes.

One of my mates threw his at a brick wall, pretty hard too, and it didnt do shit, he is on his second one.

Seriously, when it takes 3 days to get all my songs on there, cos i have no room on my computers hard drive, should i really bother?

FUCK IPODS :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dkab@Sep 26 2005, 06:06 AM

Well as of tonight i have, through absolutely no fault of my own, broken 5 separate ipods, through "corruption".

The last couple of times i went in to the apple shop with the same problem, the "mp3 format corrupts very easily" Even though some of the corrupt files were imported off cds onto the ipod, through itunes.

Quit buying the pieces of shit. The apple store guy is being a smug jackass and lying his ass of too you. The MP3 format has no verification information. You can download an MP3 and half every other byte in the file be garbage random numbers and it will still play.

Their product is flawed if hard drive corruption is occuring that much. A format should fix that, anyway, but they'd rather you buy a new one.

Go buy a creative branded player, quit helping keep apple afloat.

Originally posted by MrJackDaniels+Sep 26 2005, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrJackDaniels - Sep 26 2005, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Sep 26 2005, 02:28 PM

i must be oldschool..im still using cds.

i still use tapes....

how old school am i?

[/b]

well i use records....how old school am i?

Originally posted by MrJackDaniels+Sep 26 2005, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrJackDaniels - Sep 26 2005, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Sep 26 2005, 02:28 PM

i must be oldschool..im still using cds.

i still use tapes....

how old school am i?

[/b]

I have an 8 track. no but for real i still get down on tapes too man.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Sep 26 2005, 06:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Sep 26 2005, 06:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Sep 26 2005, 03:03 PM

i have a live band that follows me around.

I have a dead composer and an orchestra.

[/b]

I carry a mic and amp with me at all times.