really, really stupid questions

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

either way i hope you burned what hair she had right off her head

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 07-19-2001).]

Originally posted by -Rage-:

I work in a movie theater. Do you know how many times people ask me "What time does the 7:00 show start?" or "Does that start exactly at 7:00?"

The worst is when the person who rips my ticket tells me to enjoy the show, and I respond "you too".

------------------

ABOVElabs.

i used to work at a bowling alley, and people always thought it was funny ass shit to do/ask the following:

1. ask for size 17 shoes and pretend they were unique in some way

2. tell me to spray their dates' shoes "extra". that one sucked because the date would always giggle and be like "HEY!", and i bet the tool would get his dick sucked that night, anyway.

------------------

bubble hard in the double R

Guest SPLINTER

at mcdonalds(or fast food resteraunt of choice.)

i order EGG mcmuffin. they ask with EGG?

i order double CHEESE burger. they ask with CHEESE?

fuck i work at a gas station.. man do i get some dumb ass questions.

after giving them their bill and recipt, and asking if theywant a wash they then ask "is it too late for a wash?"

or...asking if i carry shit that only a specialty shop would sell. like for rims.. what gas station sells rims?

or askin me when the can put their car in the shop out back. ( we havent had a shop in like 5 years.) then argueing with me when i tell them that. i wouldnt know cause i only work there.

ahhh its makingme mad just thinking about this.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by boogie hands:

today a co worker and myself are getting ready to order some food and she turns to me and says "i wonder whats on the BLT?"

guess what color her hair is...

you should have asked her if she knew the difference between a BLT and a blowjob. and when she said "no", told her you would get lunch...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Originally posted by atc:

The worst is when the person who rips my ticket tells me to enjoy the show, and I respond "you too".

i do that shit all the time, just cuz its habitual to respond to something like that with "you too"... like if im going on vacation and someone says "have a nice trip" i'll say "you too" even though they're not going anywhere... makes you feel damn smart, let me tell ya

Guest cracked ass

I never understood why people thank the toll taker for taking their money.

I also don't get calling it a "toll plaza", it sounds like there should be more variety to merit that name..."Hey, let's go shopping at the toll plaza."

Bump for if you work in a place where you answer the phone...

You: "Hello, thanks for calling (name of the place you work), this is (your name), how can I help you?"

Retard, I mean caller: "Uh, hi, is this (the fucking name of the place you work that you just said 2 fucking seconds ago)?"

What you wanna say: "No, this is some other place. We just made this number up to fuck wit ya!"

------------------

ABOVElabs.

no shit atc.

god i hate stupid people at work. one the fucking menu it says "the banana royale comes with 2 scoops of your favorite ice cream, a half a banana, and your choice of topping." then these excuses for humans have the nerve of asking me what comes on it. i really just wanna jump over the counter and stab them repeatedly in the throat with a melon baller.

or the morons who call and ask where we're located. well, bitch, what fucking number from the phone book did you call asspipe?

damn i hate people.

mAN this one time i put my wallet on fishing line and threw it accross the street, so guy went for it and i kept yanking on the string, i stopped pulling when he was half way accross the street, he came over and was all like "is this wallet yours?" i'm like yeah, and he goes "sorry for kicking those few times"

god it was funny shit, i was laughing in his face and he didn't get it

haha dumfuck

------------------

aim: snow hat 13

.:FKC:.

o, and when i get to drive (3 more years http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>)i'm gonna go to the McDonald's drive thru they say "welcome to mcdonalds can i take your order" that;s when i'll say "no, you can't take my order, i don't like you, i want someone else to take my order" in a really snotty tone and drive off... that would be some funny shit...

I worked at a movie theater too.

That shit was fuckin wack.

Making $5.35 an hour. Fuck that.

I hate when I'd be ripping tickets and then mothafuckas would be like pullin the ticket away from me when I go to grab it and shit. Thinkin theyre funny. Or when I got a big line and people ask me if the movie is good or not. I'd always just be like 'yeah'.

Im trying to think of dumb questions I heard..Oh some people, when I would work concession, would be like 'why is everything so expensive?'. SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! I DONT FUCKING KNOW! I DONT MAKE THE GOD DAMN PRICE! BUY YOUR 5 DOLLAR POPCORN, AND MOVE ALONG!

Originally posted by Ammo:

i dont get it

Can't you read?

-----------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by atc:

Hahaha. I've heard that sooo many times.

Originally posted by mapo wc:

I worked at a movie theater too.

That shit was fuckin wack.

Making $5.35 an hour. Fuck that.

I hate when I'd be ripping tickets and then mothafuckas would be like pullin the ticket away from me when I go to grab it and shit. Thinkin theyre funny. Or when I got a big line and people ask me if the movie is good or not. I'd always just be like 'yeah'.

Im trying to think of dumb questions I heard..Oh some people, when I would work concession, would be like 'why is everything so expensive?'. SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! I DONT FUCKING KNOW! I DONT MAKE THE GOD DAMN PRICE! BUY YOUR 5 DOLLAR POPCORN, AND MOVE ALONG!

That's fucking scary! I made that same amount per hour when I was working. I was in the Box Office, so I chilled all day.

Guest --zeSto--

when some girl calls you up on the cell...

"hello"

"hi, is el Dickwad there?"

what do you expect?

you know it's his phone?

Archived