REALLY BAD HUMOUR

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ok, make your own really BAD jokes and lets not laugh with them.

'Decent' is forbiden!

here we go

-How many motherfuckers it takes to screw a lightbulb?

-an orphan, otherwise he'll be to busy fuckin his mom:beat:

i just made that up

see its not hard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

2 blondes....stand at the edge of a river..one blonde on one side....the other blonde on the opposite side....

one blonde asked the other blonde..."HEY!HOW DO YOU GET TO THE OTHER SIDE?!"

the other blonde says in a sarcastic manner..."STUPID!!YOU ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!"

Guest imported_El Mamerro

A family of tomatoes is going to the park to spend the day. First they go to have some lunch at KFC, where each of them takes turns going to the bathroom. after they're done eating, they head over to the library to drop off some books on the way there, and then some videos at Blockbuster. They stop at a picture booth that's right across the street from the park and take a couple of flick. Then they cross the street to the park but a car comes and BAM!! Ketchup.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

A family of tomatoes is going to the park to spend the day. First they go to have some lunch at KFC, where each of them takes turns going to the bathroom. after they're done eating, they head over to the library to drop off some books on the way there, and then some videos at Blockbuster. They stop at a picture booth that's right across the street from the park and take a couple of flick. Then they cross the street to the park but a car comes and BAM!! Ketchup.

Dude this joke is from Pulp Fiction, but not as elaborate.

:rolleyes: :D

Guest Abc Eater

uhh

Originally posted by El Mamerro

for some reason i chuckeld at that joke... :crazy:

Weird... a friend told me that joke an long-ass time ago. I've watched Pulp Fiction 7 billion times and never even realized it was the same joke... me stupid. Beer,

El Mamerro

What do you call a sticker being passed around on AIM?

A SNicker!!!

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAfuck you

i used this on my mom for some reaspon one night when i hadnt slept and she was drunk..

if a freight train from seattle rolls out at 6:35 pm and arrives in its destination in portland at 7:45 pm and picks up 6 1/2 passengers.. the 1/2 is a midget. how long til they buff the train.

instead of laughing she procedded to question "whats buff a train mean?" i rolled my eyes.. slapped her . took her drink and bounced... on her bed

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by big bruno

boo? because it was funny?

me no get.

its a thread about bad jokes, and yours was funny.

Archived