Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"Reality" TV

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by _nightcrawler, Apr 8, 2006.

1. _nightcrawler

_nightcrawler Elite Member

Yes yes, The biggest loser in america and now in australia!

What are your thoughts on the biggest loser? Is it a comedy show or a full on drama?

:scrambled::scrambled::scrambled::scrambled::scrambled::scrambled:

2. _nightcrawler

Well, i rekon this biggest loser show is drama. They cry every fucking episode! (in the australian biggest loser atleast)

3. Obvious

Obvious Banned

i thought it was just another "reality" show.

4. _nightcrawler

It maybe was suppose to be a "Reality" show but this shit makes me laugh

5. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

i hate that damn show. They made a show about fat people exercising and eating right. That is kinda funny.

7. _nightcrawler

mmm you rekon that jillian girl is hot?

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it's the only reality show i enjoy because at least something positive comes out of it for each person on the show

9. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

That new reality show Top Chef is good...I'm waitin for someone to get shanked. Kitchens get fuckin hectic on the regular, nevermind with 100 grand at stake

10. _nightcrawler

I laugh at them when they cant do a certain thing.
    For all your australian heads who watch it; I was watching an ep of it last week sometime and adro couldnt climb this massive tree trunk thing. And when he got to the top he was huggin the tree and crying like a sissy. Made me laugh heaps

Mr.ABC; Change my very first post and the tittle of this thread to "Reality shows"

11. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

this show yo mama is terrible. I cant stand the background actors laughing at this shit like its the greatest shit ever. I wonder what channel this is.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

13. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Have no fears, Makros is back

14. _nightcrawler

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: The Biggest Loser

that show is fucking retarded, and 95% of the disses are unfunny. it's on mtv (suprise suprise).