Real Rock Trains...

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow. this shit is awesome; roger, relax.

concerning the above comment - i always wonder about that...NONE of the pieces in this thread are anything but hottt in my opinion. but i do wonder how they'd come off on rusty old freights. know what i mean? would they still work taken outta their element? do u.s. freightnerds come off well when they visit european metro lines? somebody respond

Guest SE4_2002

Originally posted by tucksoe

if 90 percent of this shit was anywhere in the US it would be considered waaaack!!!!

I`m sorry take a look at your cleans thread it aint nothing special at all.. If you don`t like it then cool, but there`s no need to diss.Do you see us going on to your cleans thread saying thats shit thats wack, no have some respect!! None of these styles are done in London, but I don`t just dismiss it, it`s different and different is good!! I would love you to come over and act like the way do on here, could just imagine you down Brixton wall of fame dissing everything, you`d get hurt mate..trust..

Guest ArtvandaL

booooo

what a waist of paint

they suck

USA USA USA

I usually really like euro trains, but I don't feel any of these at all. You euro guys have got some fucking bangin' colors to choose from!! And I've seen flicks of some american cats that came off bumpin' on euro trains, too...

Archived