Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

REAL MADRID VS. MANCHESTER UNITED...3-1

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Apr 8, 2003.

1. Eurothread.

What a great match!
    Makes you realise just how dope football is

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Shit .. Man U got stomped!

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

madrid is so much better.

4. you shoulda seen it...its fair though..Real is a much better team in all fields. The second game is going to be tougher for man united with all those yellow cards that got pulled on them...anyway...GO REAL!

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

translation: SOCCER

6. What a fucking great game. Im so glad I quit 12oz for two hours to watch it. real played like gods and made Man U look like the no good scums they are.
    I wish every game were as good.
    Flicks in a minute.

This is what we need on Ch0, more eurothreads and a big ass football thread.

7. exactly my thoughts..i second the motion and propose the banning of the word 'soccer' in that thread..you know automatically switched to '******':dazed:

8. yoink

yoink Elite Member

hell yeah!!!

times like this makes me wanna go buy a satelite to get the games, it sucks ass that theres no channels that play the games where im at...........................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

reppin real.
    [​IMG]

9. ^^
    That goes with out saying.
    Its football.

10. THEdude

THEdude Member

soccer sound weak, stupid word.....who made it up?
    viva el futbol!

why just an european thread? make it world wide.

11. http://wwwi.reuters.com/images/2003-04-08T205605Z_01_HAR754167_RTRUKOP_2_PICTURE0.jpg'>

My favorite player in the world: Zinedine Zidan

And a very dangerous forward Ruud Van Nistelroy

12. yoink

yoink Elite Member

yeah it blows not havin access to games, i used to have a satelite card that got literally every match...it was amazing.

on another note is my picture not showing up? if its not ill delete it. i fucking hate photo hosts.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

too bad he (or anyone else on the French team) couldn't even get a single goal in the last world cup

15. THEdude

THEdude Member

[​IMG]

my favorite team is Argentina (no im not from there)
    when I was 7 I saw how close argentina was to being the world champion, damn that day and the following weeks sucked.

I also dig Brazil, nicest "futbol" in the world.

man u.s. tv sucks, the spanish stations show some games sometimes, mostly reruns though......:(
    man i dont know crap about "futbol" nomore, i havent watched a real game in years, oh by the way real was my fav spanish team too.

:p