REAL MADRID VS. MANCHESTER UNITED...3-1

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

you shoulda seen it...its fair though..Real is a much better team in all fields. The second game is going to be tougher for man united with all those yellow cards that got pulled on them...anyway...GO REAL!

Guest imported_Europe

What a fucking great game. Im so glad I quit 12oz for two hours to watch it. real played like gods and made Man U look like the no good scums they are.

I wish every game were as good.

Flicks in a minute.

This is what we need on Ch0, more eurothreads and a big ass football thread.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Europe

What a fucking great game. Im so glad I quit 12oz for two hours to watch it. real played like gods and made Man U look like the no good scums they are.

I wish every game were as good.

Flicks in a minute.

This is what we need on Ch0, more eurothreads and a big ass football thread.

exactly my thoughts..i second the motion and propose the banning of the word 'soccer' in that thread..you know automatically switched to '******':dazed:

yeah it blows not havin access to games, i used to have a satelite card that got literally every match...it was amazing.

on another note is my picture not showing up? if its not ill delete it. i fucking hate photo hosts.

1544232977.jpg

my favorite team is Argentina (no im not from there)

when I was 7 I saw how close argentina was to being the world champion, damn that day and the following weeks sucked.

I also dig Brazil, nicest "futbol" in the world.

man u.s. tv sucks, the spanish stations show some games sometimes, mostly reruns though......:(

man i dont know crap about "futbol" nomore, i havent watched a real game in years, oh by the way real was my fav spanish team too.

:p

Guest imported_Tesseract

europe..gidane was totally awesome in that game...he;s just a magician with the ball...one think i respect about him is that he's the total opposite of a show-off...dude plays for the team.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

forza roma.

i was dissapointed with them, i wish they had done better, plus the batigol trade...how did that go over there? were fans happy he was out or kinda stricken? just curious cause hes always been a fav of mine as well as argentina.

yeah the spanish channels play games mostly mexican league (obvious) fox sports net is the channel that plays the euro leagues i think...unless you have league access.

man a soc....whoooppsss... football thread has been long overdue...i need something to keep me up with news ;)

AJAX - AC Milan 0 - 0

not a particularly goal filled match, as the more perceptive of you might have noticed... but i enjoyed it... ajax (the team i've supported ever since i was a little nipper, so if i sound biased...), for most of the match, ruled every inch of the pitch.. apart from the penalty box... not easy getting past maldini and nesta... but there was some good play.. from both sides...

hopefully we'll win on the 23rd..

SAN SIRO HERE WE COME!!!!!!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by se_FOUR

Tho Man U didn`t play there usual high tempo game.Scholes is out of the next game as well as Gneville(no big loss)..Anyhow it will be a different game at Old Trafford...Zindane was different class..

I dont disagree with that...manchester united didnt catch their usual game...and lots of players seemed a bit unphazed....i wonder if that was just a bad day or it came as a result of real's superiority...real was definatelly on a good day(leave out ronaldo)..i guess the second match will clear things up..lets see.

Archived