Reading.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

This week i read one book every night..i start at around 3:00 and finish in the morning. Theres no better way to read, full concentration, biatch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Raise high the roof beam, carpenters..by J.D.Salinger...fuckin awesome.

Me and the arch kook Petulia..by John Haase...fuckin awesome, but you'll feel like falling in love with a new girl and travel around the globe, so it ca really threat your everyday life.

and a greek book that you couldnt find translated. fuckin awesome aswell, interviews with a dope shrink/philoshopher.

Guest im not witty

i read alot when i have the money to buy bucks or those occasion to steal them...

right now im trying to finish a borrowed copy of prozac nation but its hard because im honestly tired of hearing this bitch whine.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I only have time to read right before bed, and that allows for around 10 pages or so before I'm dozing off. Takes me forever to finish a fucking book.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I only have time to read right before bed, and that allows for around 10 pages or so before I'm dozing off. Takes me forever to finish a fucking book.

its not my only time, but thats usually how i do it. and i'm usually reading multiple books.. but they are usually more of the informational, non-fiction type, so it works.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Is Lance Armstrong the multiwinner of tour de france?

I read an interview...dude is amazing.

I remember something:

"i wanna reach 100 years old, lie down in the french fields, filled with sunflowers...and die full of gratitude"

if you know his story that shit moves you.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Is Lance Armstrong the multiwinner of tour de france?

yup...he just joined the 5 Tour winner club....all of his in a row.

I recommend that book to everyone. He's had an amazing life and struggle with cancer. I especially recommend it if you are close to someone with cancer...it'll help you understand. If you don't like bikes...relax...because like the title says...its not about the bike.

"I want to die at a hundered years old, with an American flag on my back and the star of Texas on my helmet, after screaming down an Alpine descent on a bicycle at 75 miles per hour. I want to cross one last finish line as my stud wife and my ten children applaud, and then I want to lie down in a field of those famous French sunflowers and gracefully expire, the perfect contradiction to my once-anticipated poigant early demise."

but guys.... he wears spandex. SPANDEX!

what kind of a roll model wears that stuff? Think of the message he's sending the kids.

-You guys know I'm just playing here right?-

Originally posted by im not witty

i didnt like Palahniuk's new one. it was okay, but i expected more. choke was good. but this one was weak sauce IMO.

are you talking about diary or lullaby? I thought choke was fucking great, lullaby, i liked, not as much as choke but I still dug it, Diary was released I think in august, but I havent heard much about it, I hope its not bad, I hate gettin my hopes up by stuff...

..........new anne rice book coming out in a week or so

http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/0/37/541/199/0375411992.jpg'>

been re-reading all of the wizard of oz books

.....pissed me off that fuckin dog toto could talk the whole time...

and r-read all of the space odessy books 2001,2010 ect...

still a big fan of the d&d dragonlance novels.

never been too big on political books. mostly fantasy,futeristic sci fi, horror.....and lotsa manga and comic graphic novels..

Archived