Reading the board index

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet+Dec 16 2004, 01:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiffer Jet - Dec 16 2004, 01:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Dec 16 2004, 11:21 AM

im guilty of this when i am board....

BORED

[/b]

im very aware of how to spell that...

just not at that very moment for some reason. :dunce:

what the hell?

Originally posted by Devilush@Dec 17 2004, 09:36 AM

::hand up::

mr abc....saving that money for september? better be fool.

oh and i get to meet secret this sat. whooooopeeeee!

mmmmmm....boobies....*drool* ;)

yep, saving cash. if i can swing it, hopefully i'll be able to stop over in july, if mot i'm definately going to make an effort to be there for september. you sure you wanna unleash a drunken jet-lagged aussie onto your loved ones?

give secret a big wet tonguey for me haha :D

haha secret will def run away from me if i even tried! i can run screaming after her saying "noooo it was from mr abc! really it was!!" ha! :)

we really want you to be there so yes, i am prepared. its going to be like a writers convention so no worries...all of our friends are weird anyway. ;)

Originally posted by Devilush@Dec 17 2004, 09:53 AM

haha secret will def run away from me if i even tried! i can run screaming after her saying "noooo it was from mr abc! really it was!!" ha! :)

we really want you to be there so yes, i am prepared. its going to be like a writers convention so no worries...all of our friends are weird anyway. ;)

give it a go anyway, i'm sure she'll enjoy it!

yeah, it won't be that hard to do a short trip in september. hopefully i've got my tax dollars back by then so it should cover my flight. i'm sure you could find a couch for me to crash on!