1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Readers critiques make scientist cry:

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FatThugBitch, Jul 2, 2002.

1. FatThugBitch

FatThugBitch New Jack

Readers critiques make scientist cry:

Discussion started by FatThugBitch - Jul 2, 2002

This article was written by Bonnie Wells a personal friend of some of my family. Anyway she wrote an article on some site, then someone put the link to the article on a popular website and a lot of people read it. Then she got a lot of reader responses. Well they were a bit harsh and made her cry. My mom thought it was funny and showed me the website. Keep in mind this is a relatively old lady, and has lived in a small town for most of her life, where everyone gets along and knows each other. I thought this was extremely sad but someone told me to post it anyway. poor lady. Anyway she was then further scrutinized by the public after this incident and now her name holds no scientific value.

heres the article: http://www.innerself.com/Astrology/change.htm

Here is the reader responses page: http://www.innerself.com/Astrology/_vti_bi...ge_Comments.htm

Some of the responses are funny, but most are just mean. feel free to add your own though.

FatThugBitch - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. FatThugBitch

FatThugBitch New Jack

FatThugBitch - Replied Jul 2, 2002

Most of the earlier entries were deleted because they mentioned personal info about her and basically threatened to hurt her family, but there are still a lot left.

Here is one for your viewing pleasure:
    "
    Damn you a ugly bitch! Your smile is fucking crazy looking bitch and you wrinkly as hell! I feel sorry four the man who has to put his dick in your shitty, nasty looking mouth. Fucking ugly whore. Get a life bitch"

pooor, poor old lady. I reallly hope she doesnt get too discouraged by some assholes on the internet.

FatThugBitch - Rank: New Jack - Messages: