READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST

seeking

not to be a dick, but really, there's no other way to say this...

before you make a new thread, USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD. we close (literally) half the threads that get started here. why? is it because we're just e-nazi's that want to hate on our 'fellow wirters' freedom of speech? no, it's because atleast 50% of our 'fellow writers' are fucking worthless and make threads that cause everyone to be dumber for their exitence. truthfully, it would be much better if we could just delete them, but if we do that, every dumb ass that wasn't smart enough to make a worthwhile thread in the first place, will not only re-make the same thread, but will also make another thread asking where the original thread went!?! god. use your fucking heads, eh?!

honestly, i'm not trying to be an asshole, but think for a change. before you hit 'new topic' take a quick look at the first three pages of threads, check out all the threads we closed, and if your thread idea looks ANYTHING like one of those, then for christ sakes, don't post it. realistically, there is nothing that hasn't been discussed before, so i'd be just as pleased as punch to lock this whole thing and have it be read only, but luckily for all of you (who desperately need to know what everyones favorite color of sharpie is) i've been over ruled on this.

do Glik0, mr. abc and myself a favor, and just chill, ok?

thank you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh oh I've got one ... " I heard from a reliable source that Revok was at a circus doing a crazy throwie on an elephant, aaaan the elephant got mad and tried to crush Revok, but Revok just jumped on the elephant and started riding him around and did crazy mad throwies all around the circus tent and then the cops came and and Revok got busted but then he used an MSK jet pack to fly to the top of the circus tent and write "FUCK THE POLICE" in summer squash rusto, then I guess he just jetted"

<< Heres another toy responding to that post >>

" MSK jetpack? That sounds like it just might be crazy enough to work. It certainly would explain how they get to all those crazy mad spots yo! Yo, I heard that Sever was there too, just sitting in the audience with the rest of MSK doing mad tags in the air cheering on Revok while this all went down! "

<<OK I'm spent>>

:clown2:

• 2 weeks later...

seeking never stops amazing me at how many times he puts his own foot in his mouth over the years... calm down there top dog... sucking and chewing up your own bone dosent give you the extra credit "i wish i were you points" with everyone on here... alot of post are useless.. i agree... but do you think this USELESS thread is gonna stop it.... how many times has THIS THREAD been done before....

its like your tryen to be a internet cap from style wars.. "toys like that deserve to get all there posts closed FOREVA" haha

Originally posted by trackstand@Jan 30 2005, 05:27 AM

have n e of u guys heard of sum1 who rites "fame" or "phame" bcuz i want 2 make shure my name isnt taking. thanx

dude just write phame2, with the 2 at the end youre letting everyone know that youre the second phame. I write cope3 because theres already a cope2 and he must have gotten his shit from cope1 so its all good son.

Guest pom_one

fair enuf toys start nuff stupid threads and reck good forums but i dont see why youve loked my thread regarding my matey in az doesnt seem to fit into the sort of threads you dont like to be created or any threads already in existence fukin weirdo's if u ask me how else do you suggest i hook back up with my matey

Well they're not.

But the ones we can stand are usually able to form a sentence, and thus get taken seriously when they start threads.

Anyone looking for ANY writer on our board publically is treated like this. How do we know you're not a cop gathering information?

So keep looking for your "matey." Everyone finds their someone in life.

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by Glik0@Feb 17 2005, 07:19 PM

Well they're not.

But the ones we can stand are usually able to form a sentence, and thus get taken seriously when they start threads.

Anyone looking for ANY writer on our board publically is treated like this. How do we know you're not a cop gathering information?

So keep looking for your "matey." Everyone finds their someone in life.

i didnt realize you yankedoodles new what sarcasm was, or is that irony anyway no need to speak to me like a twat thats for sure.