READ READ READ READ READ NOW NOW!

Abstract Rationality

I know there's a million threads over what happened tuesday, but something needs to be emphasized more and more...

I find it RIDICULOUS and almost just as IGNORANT to go around and start talking shit about arabs, or "towel heads" that live here in the US...STOP this shit...We can't do to them what we did to the Japanese in the past. There have been countless incidents already, including a drive by in Texas on an Arabic (church?) ...

Wether they are Arabic, palestenian, whatever, they may not agree with this whole incident caused by their people...Just how they're quick to judge us in the middle east and not give a fuck about us, lets not be so ignorant and go around starting shit...

IF it was them, they'll get it out there beleive that! and we want it...but for people out here, they may feel the same way we do...

RIP to everyone who passed...

Open your minds and put urself in everyone's shoes...Some of you may think im typing this cuz i may be arab ...WRONG....I just think logically about this...period.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Muslims pray in Mosques. But yeah that is fucked up shit. I heard that after the crashes a couple of motherfuckers tried to atck some cab driver in NY. I hope you people have some compassion towards these people that had nithing to do with the bombings. There probably hurting just as bad as we are. I went into the 7-11 last night trying to cop a LA Times. And the guy was looking all nervous. The man was Indian and Hindu but a majority of people do not know the difference.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/USFlag.gif'>

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

no doubt man..

the 2 delis next to my spot are owned by guys from yemen, and the neighborhood cats have been giving them shit for no reason...

sucks. not much i can do about it other than not feed into the negativity.

Archived