Read: Ma / RI Writers

Cancer

This thread is what Mr. Toad is talking about in Ocean Staters. My boy found this letter a few weeks back in a worker train by 95. I don't have scanner but it is short,

Attention: CSX Field Personnel / General Alert

Over the past few months CSX has seen a sharp increase in theft and vanadlism to our carriages in Eastern Mass (site 1035). As a result of these reoccuring events there has been an ongoing investigation with Amtrak authorties and local municipalities focusing on these problematic spots.

On December 28, 2001, A CSX feild representative found a disposable camera containing evidence of individuals destroying CSX property. The camera was located at location 950, running parrel to site 1035. (see page 2). Photographic evidence cross referenced with Amtrak authorities indicate a possible connection to similar acts of vandalism.

CSX is asking all personnel to be aware of any suspicious activity, and to report it immediatly.

General Memo #A357

.....We only had one page.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea good look cancer, my boy just got bagged on the tracks to and they got his camera full of flicks before he could rip out the film in frount of them. I guess that just means more evidence for the bad guys, fuck em...shits been hot lately, keep an eye out..peace

wents

Archived