re site changes

rental

This is just a heads up to let everyone know that the site will be offline for a day or so sometime later in the week as we prepare to kick off an update to the message board, as well as an end to the "Under Construction" page. Please help us spread the word, and be sure to check back late in the week (If you're not here everyday already). Anyhow, thanks for the patience, and as always, thanks for the continued support.

i never thought it would happen, i just thought it was no longer a priority. however, i am glad its getting done. and wondering if it is related to certain other mysterious threads. interested to see the changes. nice to see very few stickies at any rate.

thank you for so much effort to make 12oz;).

i also wonder if there will be more smilies like last time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rental

i never thought it would happen, i just thought it was no longer a priority.

it was always in the works, it was just such a monumental task it took forever to happen. when the new site is finally up it's going to awesome. 12ozprophet.com taking over the world

Re: Re: re site changes

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

it was always in the works, it was just such a monumental task it took forever to happen. when the new site is finally up it's going to awesome. 12ozprophet.com taking over the world

i had a sneak peak and the under construction page is awesome, all the same stuff you loved over the past years but now the yellow and black bar is now 3/4 of an inch thicker to draw more attention to the fact its still under construction. Also the wording is a lil different.

Re: Re: Re: re site changes

Originally posted by heavyLox

i had a sneak peak and the under construction page is awesome, all the same stuff you loved over the past years but now the yellow and black bar is now 3/4 of an inch thicker to draw more attention to the fact its still under construction. Also the wording is a lil different.

With flashing construction light gifs. All out.

Re: Re: re site changes

of course you guys are all in the know and whatnot, with the hookups.

Re: Re: Re: re site changes

Originally posted by rental

of course you guys are all in the know and whatnot, with the hookups.

yeah. me, mams, pooper, #@%#@, boxcars, glik0, kilo and sofarok (anyone else?) are the new mods.

Originally posted by Poop Woman Kathy

Goddammit why does everyone shit on my ideas

you're not called "poop man" for nothin hombre

Re: Re: Re: Re: re site changes

yeah. me, mams, pooper, #@%#@, boxcars, glik0, kilo and sofarok (anyone else?) are the new mods.

you're not called "poop man" for nothin hombre

FR8HOUND, Im forgetting others too.

But uh, I guess so much for keeping things hush hush?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re site changes

Originally posted by Glik0

FR8HOUND, Im forgetting others too.

But uh, I guess so much for keeping things hush hush?

i didn't realise it was hush hush. i mean, we've been running around posting images and whatnot, the only reason it wasn't said before is cos no-one had really picked up on it

i totally agree that we need some more/new mods, especially on late at night, when there seem to be no mods on at all, i say we need to bump some of the mods who are never on and don't know what the hell is going on in here and get some virgin mods on here, like you Mr.ABC...

deto/just my 0.02(oh yeah, not a virgin, either!)

Archived