Re-post From The Past Pt. 1

why write?

this should be interesting, lets see what everyone's first post was.....heres mine

Originally posted by why write?@Oct 21 2003, 05:39 PM

any of you ever hit garbage trucks, school buses, or city buses? ive hit garbage trucks before.....they've run for about a month or a little less, but afta that they moved the trucks to a different spot......

haha :shook:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Born Loser+Sep 14 2001, 02:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Born Loser - Sep 14 2001, 02:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I caught the fearo fr8 in 97 i still don't know who the other 2 are. Was there still white meanstreak tags from the 250 on it?

[/b]

Originally posted by YG Blood@Nov 3 2002, 10:21 PM

All the Ese photos were takin in Vancouver.

Originally posted by WayneGretzky@Aug 7 2003, 06:09 PM

fix that shit

Originally posted by Corn Pops@Aug 8 2003, 07:08 PM

Koer

<!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Sep 12 2003, 08:38 PM

I'm drinkin Millers

Vanity Posted on: Apr 17 2000, 11:37 PM

Veteran

Group: Member

Member ID: 8,057

Warn: 0%

defvac.com is yer one stop shop for shit pics and necro pics.. anus.com has some pictures i don't understand

Forum: TRAINSPOTTING · Post Preview: #57458 · Replies: 327 · Views: 13,269

=============

last they have on record anyway

Heres a throwback from my name in the year 2000.

Not the first but the last on record

EwonStar

May 22 2001, 08:29 PM

Post #48

Member ID: 8,644

kink empire frame bars pegs , primo cranks pedals neck seat seat post grips,fbm sprocket, aray super 7x laced to voxom hubs, voxom tires.

oneeightyone

Jun 17 2003, 11:57 PM

Post #48

Member ID: 26,239

Warn: 0% -----

I personally think your a fucking idiot, you got yourself into this mess and it's because of a little bad habit, you fuck with drugs, you deserve what it is that comes to ya, if you die, hey that'll suck, but you paid for it with a dime bag buddy, but if indeed you are a big druggie kinda guy, i doubt your life meant much.tongue.gif

wow.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Dec 13 2004, 05:59 AM

No, I still don't know how to download shit off IRC.

Newb. :D

"fermentor666 Posted on: Oct 2 2003, 06:18 PM

Member ID: 28,949

Warn: 0%

This is where you go when they catch you, maybe.

:scramble: "

There was a picture of a jail in the city that disapeared along with the Shutterfly account.

Then I got into a flame war with Symbols. Embarassing. :burn:

Very first post:

Originally posted by MothersLover@Aug 29 2001, 05:42 AM

These are real, altho some i think are amature.

1. The Bare Wench Project

2. Who's eating gilberts grape?

3. Shaving private ryan

4. Booty Duty

5. Edward penis hands

6. The adventures of doctor fellatio

7.Penile Groaping in Las Vegas

8.Back Door Bandits volume.1

Originally posted by jungle cat+Dec 27 2000, 01:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jungle cat - Dec 27 2000, 01:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>the celistine prophecy-james redfield

yeah.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Jul 30 2002, 05:01 PM

fetus in california. write onorok or something.

i forget what name i had before jungle cat.

and here are acouple of posts from the beginning of this name i thought were funny.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Aug 17 2002, 01:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Aug 17 2002, 01:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yes.. hitting freights is a federal crime because freights go through state lines..

that rhymes..

what the fuck... so does that. im a motherfucking rapper.

[/b]

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Aug 18 2002, 02:25 AM

only a retard can scratch a game while conducting the simple maneuver of taking it out of its case and placing it in the ps2.

someone made a poetry thread, this was my response:

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 23 2002, 01:52 PM

there are bathroom floors to be covered in blood,

there is water to be breathed in,

there are buildings to jump off of,

or maybe just some trees.

poetry, blah.

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Aug 10 2002, 01:04 PM

i was watching tv last night.. (i rarely watch tv at all) and there was a comercial for footlocker.. and some nike shoes.. it was all animated some what in the style of waking life with a subway over head and there were some kids playing basketball.. and then the writing for footlocker came on and it looked like graffiti.. but i told myself it was just a standard font and i didnt have to worry about it.. but then drips came off the 'tags' that said nike and footlocker. die corporate scum.

i think we should go and .....well not we.. because i dont like you people.. but someone should go and bomb the fuck out of sprite and footlocker and nike and all that shit. just fuck thier shit up.. im sure they will stop thinking graffiti is cool.

i was better at making myself laugh back then.

MOOGLE? Dec 5 2001, 09:31 PM Post #49

Member ID: 8,335

Warn: 25%

Originally posted by seeking innocence

and just for the record, africa bambadda, the 'godfather' of hip hop, is a 'fag.'

QUOTE/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?

SO THAT EXPLAINS THE ALBUM HE DID WITH BOY GEORGE. AHH DAMMIT ALL TO HELL THERE GOES ANOTHER WEEK OF THERAPY DOWN THE DRAIN:o

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Feb 15 2003, 03:07 AM

YA LIKE OTHER MUSIC SCENES DONT HAVE IDIOTS THAT DO DRUGS..

if you get past the whole trance ,house crap ..you ca find some good spots in the rave scene like the hardcore/gabber scene ..the real drum&bass spots that arent at those gay ass massives.

some really fuckin good rare grooves and break beats ,downtempo ,jungle ragga, speedcore..i hate happy hardcore.

canada has an alright hardcore scene and there is a small rise in hardcore in the upper midwest..my friends site isnt that bad.. but she is into the more downtemp aspect of hardcore http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/191/dj_g4.html

another good site is

http://hardcoreforthepeople.com/audio.php

and

http://www.ravelinks.com/raveradio/djmixes.htm

[]

but most of the faggots that think all raving is about is extacy,special k,and ghb...thats why i'm right behind them stealing their fuckin wallet.

i have done shrooms and large amounts of acid at smaller desert spots and underground shows in cali..and that was more of a personal thing to learn more about shit inside my head and my immidiate surroundings..its dipshits that runaround all e'd up covered in vicks.. pay 20 bucks to get in and leave after 3 hours ..get in their car and blast that damn trance super mario brothers song over and over again..thats what gives raves the bad name the media brings to mainstream america's attention..

oh and podrido ..this is the bajillionth post about raverbashing

:king:

my first post was in the yard though

and fyi aztec was the first member to ever be banned and it was also misteraven that banned him..

i noticed through the years my personality online really hasnt changed all that much either...though i'm less confrontional and sometimes think before i post more..

and where the fuck is WHEN ? i wanna ask him a few questions

ArtvandaL Posted on: May 30 2002, 02:58 PM

Group: Banned

Member ID: 18,473

Posted on: May 30 2002, 02:58 PM

conio cifra tienes razon mi hermano, my pops been writing political messages in chitown back in the 70s on mailboxes, but what would drive sububan kids to do graff? i dont know, my opinion is that they like art, they like graffiti and want to wite there names real big with colors, so they decide to do it with spray paint like they see in movies of car chases in LA, or gang movies. But, overall I think bombing/tagging and piecing came from different ways.check it out, the immigrants came over from their war torn countries, and did not want their land to be lost, nor in their memories or anyone elses. They were most likeley stressed out thinkin so much about whats going on back home, and didnt want to feel like they arent doing anything to support the revolution or their side of the fight, so here in America, in the big cities (cause immigrants dont exactly go to Iowa or Mississipi) they wrote their political messages on walls, on street walls, mailboxes, trucks etc... it didnt have to be a big ass message, it couldve just been... BORICUA DE CORAZON. once they got the hang of it, you know, theyre friends tellin them"hey I seen this shit, you did that?!? wow!" they then right their names, like "JUNITO" for the fuck of it. From then on the tagger is born if he was destined that way. now..

the piecer, to me, is a guy that likes to write his name on walls, just for the fuck of it, and he starts out hidden, cause he wants it to look nice, unlike the tagger JUNITO who at first didnt give a fuck how it looked as long as it were there. Ill continue later...

please comment on this and dont hate if you cant relate, remember I'm talkin about what PROBABLY went on back in the days before we were born, and the immigrant was young and anxious,living in a whole new "free world" where gangs roamed the streets like the "warriors" taggin graveyards. peace.

oye cifra, mandame un email cuando puedas

ok, so Ive found one of my earliest ones I remember, Im still trying to think what my name was back in the days, like back in 2001

but heres the oldest so far. Ive had like about 50 names maybe more.

plo Posted on: Mar 4 2002, 10:08 PM

Group: Banned

Member ID: 16,692

hey yo, why don't you draw the cops a map next time? Give them your address and all of your friends.....thanks