RD 357 (r.i.

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MRBURNS

BULL ISHT

THIS GUY HAS SO MUCH BEEF/ LEGAL PROBLEMS OVER GRAFF THAT HE DOESNT WANT TO OWN UP TO, THAT HE STARTED A RUMOR THAT HE DIED. HE'S FULL OF IT...

Guest MR. F'N LUPO

fuck that pussy, he copped sooooo many plees not to get his ass beat at the hall of fame like 3 yrs in a row , and de3 also, and just 357,,, hes the worst offm all,

357 = pusssssy

i hate talkin trash bout people but i feel like i gotta shed light on someone, cuz i hate when i see suckers get love, when he pleaded the 5th on more then one occassion . KD was gonne murder those 3 numerous times.

im sorry, hes a bullshitter to the fdullest , setting up fights and not showing, then goin online talkin bout, i was there etc etc,, true suckers

no love

Guest Can you sign my book???

I remember hearing a funny story about a certain crew bein in McDonalds on Broadway, and DE3 walked in, went to the bathroom, then came out reaking of crills...Thats hot...His style reflects that shit...

Guest MR. F'N LUPO

YO COOL, SHUT YA MOUTH , U DONT KNOW ME, AND IM JUMPIN THE GUN, CUZ I KNOW HOW IT IS IN HERE, NEXT PEOPLE START TALKIN ABOUT HIM, SO I SHED LIGHT, GET OFF MY NUTZ. YOU DONT KNOW ME OR RD, SO CONTNUE LOOKIN AT FLICKS AND SHUT UP

Guest The Cabaret
Originally posted by cool christ

aye aye sir

yes sir

whatever you say sir

sir

you shed so much light sir

thank you sir

you should shut up.. you sound pretty dumb

Guest seno.oner

^^^indeed.... i would actually like to know about the life of a well known painter...its like saying you dont want to know about revok or sever or someone like that.

Guest cool christ

yes that's what i'm saying. i'm really not very interested in other people's lives because i have enough of my own shit to deal with. i like looking at flicks though.

Guest MRBURNS

DE3

when i hear DE3...i think...bad graffiti, manwhoring, central booking, a smelly jacket...krills...and prison sex...anyone agree??

uhhhhhhh

I personally never understood how people could care about the politics part of this industry. Grafitti is grafitti, and other writers should respect one another on the art level.. Im sure there's a bunch of people out there that do it for other reasons and take what i say in senseless disregard, but Ive found that if you have a common courtesy on the streets, or an "Honor amongst theives" thing goin on', it's all good.

So cut the damn beef already and enjoy the flavor... pun intended.

Archived