rcs

Guest reds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reds
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Canibalism

Euro Graff= gay

too many bright colors and no good letter structure

some of the writers take risks and thats good but it just doesnt do it for me

You generalise too much...

Here's a tip for you - don't bother posting if you are just going to generally give bad vibes. This thread was all positive till you turned up.

If you don't like something specific (and you can justify your views) then feel free to comment, but saying "Euro Graff= gay" just makes you look like a mug.

"too many bright colors" - we'll let you off spelling colours wrong :crazy: What I don't understand is the logic behind your statement... Bright colours attract people's eyes. That is part of the concept of a "burner" - it should be colourful and draw attention to itself. What are you suggesting? That everyone does chrome and blacks? Or earth tones? Or pastels?

Just let people get on doing what they love doing...

Guest imported_b0b

RIP CARVE

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/untitled.JPG'>

Damn my trainers make it onto 12oz again! Shit. That is Carve/Nail striking a pose in front of the panel (RIP - he passed away last year after getting hit by a train) and those are my Nikes. Good old days right there.

RIP CARVE - If you ever ride the Connex Networkers, Nail is the dude with scratch tags on every no smoking sticker on those train.