RAZZ LAW1

Anybody not from Philly probably has no fucking clue how legendary this guy was.

I am far from alone in telling you people that I write graffiti because of RAZZ LAW1.

My earliest memories of graffiti are riding the train with my grandmother when I was like 5 or 6 and her pointing out the window and saying "look at the pretty graffiti!".

The only names that I was able to register around that time was RAZZ and Mr. Blint.

From then on I saw RAZZ every fucking where.

I saw a lot of other heads up too, but to me RAZZ was the most dominant.

Probably half cause I couldn't read most of the other shit, and half cause he really was that fucking up.

For decades.

I never got a chance to tell oldhead that he inspired me to write graffiti, cause every time I ever talked to him he would always pull that oldhead clowning shit talking bout "what you write? How do you spell that?" shit like he never heard of me.

It's all good though.

RIP to a REAL Philly legend.

Mostly stolen pics from silentwrytes.com

razzcreditrally.jpg

razzroof.jpg

razzroof2.jpg

razzwhothefuckwasitsupposedtobe.jpg

Picture723.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll never forget waking up at my aunts house on Baltimore ave as a kid to her screaming that someone wrote a huge RAZZ straight letter on the warehouse directly across the street.

Rest in peace to our friend and brother... Razz Law1

photo-2244.jpgphoto-650.jpgphoto-2158.jpgphoto-984.jpgphoto-853.jpgphoto-732.jpgphoto-331.jpgphoto-1901.jpg

photo-2013.jpg

photo-337.jpg

Respect and Credit to Mr. Blint for his top notch photography, his releasing of private photos never seen in over 30 years , and his love as well as ours for Curtis "Ahmed" Rider AKA Razz law 1 rip

I'll never forget waking up at my aunts house on Baltimore ave as a kid to her screaming that someone wrote a huge RAZZ straight letter on the warehouse directly across the street.

Rest in peace to our friend and brother... Razz Law1

photo-2244.jpgphoto-650.jpgphoto-2158.jpgphoto-984.jpgphoto-853.jpgphoto-732.jpgphoto-331.jpgphoto-1901.jpg

photo-2013.jpg

photo-337.jpg

gfgfgf

spot on about razz being legible on the train lines.i too used to check for razz when i was little,and they always stood out like a sore thumb,and there were tons of em,and they were all different.thats when i first put it together that it was one guy writing the same thing over and over,instead of just a bunch of nonsense. RIP