Razor bumps

TheVisualAssault

Ahhhh, I started shaving my arms afteri got my first tattoo, (and almost everything followed) and anyway I never had a problem until now. I just started getting bumps around my forearm and have since stopped shaving. I never had a problem before, but I'm more careful now using a sharp razor, shaving cream, and washing the area first. I still seem to be having a problem also around my lower stomach toward the manhood im getting some. How can I stop these bitches? I heard someone say a light layer of deodorant over sensitive places after shaving does the trick, but i don't want to further irritate anything.....Anyway, any help for the poor metrosexual?:lol: :confused: :D :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by TheVisualAssault

I didn't know getting rid of hair meant I'm not a man.

Well, we learn something new every day, now don't we?

how the fuck is deodorant supposed to help razor burn?

to prevent most razor burn, shave with the fucking grain of your hair. otherwise, dont go over areas with the razor too much or shave too close. to get rid of the bumps you have, exfoliate. it usually helps if you dont exacerbate the problem by continuing to shave(='STOP SHAVING UNTIL THE BUMPS ARE GONE').

Originally posted by destroya

that's just plain bullshit.

not really.. most girls start shaving their legs at 11 or so, and keep in mind that out legs are alot bigger than your face... believe me after 8 years of shaving i can say that the hair seems to be thicker than it was when i started.....

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

not really.. most girls start shaving their legs at 11 or so, and keep in mind that out legs are alot bigger than your face... believe me after 8 years of shaving i can say that the hair seems to be thicker than it was when i started.....

maybe you just have a high amount of testosterone

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

it's called puberty:idea:

Jesus...Don't put deoderant on that. Do you know how many chemicals are in that stuff?

Exfoliate 3-4 times a week. Mix some cornmeal or brown sugar with honey and crushed papaya and use that. Papaya has enzymes in it that help dizzolve your dead skin so the hair can grow back okay.

Archived