Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ratted

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by -CRedZ-, Apr 4, 2002.

1. -CRedZ-

-CRedZ- Guest

how many of you have been ratted out?

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i havent used that word in like 6 years .

3. dai

dai Senior Member

i got ratted out...haha but its all good. the scronny fucker that ratted me out is in Tidewater Detention Home for threatening to blow up the White House. if he ever reads this read, i told you i played games too Ikey.

4. ceasoner

ceasoner Guest

I call them fishes...
    If they dident open there big mouth they wouldent have got caught..

5. omone

omone Member

if someone rats on you stab them in the face with broken glass

6. -CRedZ-

-CRedZ- Guest

7. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

better know who your dealing with...

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

serious good call , people need to mind thier own business , or take a risk they may not win .

9. SatAn's SluT

SatAn's SluT New Jack

some pussy 'ratted' on me... he wasnt even a writer! fucker

10. MiNd OnE

MiNd OnE New Jack

Never ratted on yet it's been over 5 years....i can tell you tho...if anyone does rat me and i find out who they are...the blood will be flowing more then my paints :lol:....fuckin rats....:mad:

11. microsoft_golf

microsoft_golf New Jack

"kids know the code of the street never go to police" - necro

12. kavis87

kavis87 New Jack

I got ratted on, but stupid thing is, the idiot i was with ratted on BOTH of us. The cops asked if we did some bombs on this store behind where we were, and he spilled his guts like a dumbass. They put out warrants, and this kid told everyone that I ratted on HIM and then he left for california 3 days later. PunkAss Bitch named MelTron UFO crew berkely, california.

13. REZK one

REZK one Junior Member

u don't have to be street smart or anything to know u don't rat on people in any situation and u don't tell cops shit. when i first started writing i did it with one of my friends, he had a big fukin mouth, so i'm like i don't need this shit, so i changed my name and don't right with him anymore.

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i wasnt, but my amigo was. and the fukked up thing was, we suspect it was a kid we ALWAYS bombed with.

15. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Wow I would seriously fuck that foo up... I can do it for ya if he comes down south... I need to fuck some foos up.. it's been a while.