Ratted

Guest -CRedZ-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got ratted out...haha but its all good. the scronny fucker that ratted me out is in Tidewater Detention Home for threatening to blow up the White House. if he ever reads this read, i told you i played games too Ikey.

I got ratted on, but stupid thing is, the idiot i was with ratted on BOTH of us. The cops asked if we did some bombs on this store behind where we were, and he spilled his guts like a dumbass. They put out warrants, and this kid told everyone that I ratted on HIM and then he left for california 3 days later. PunkAss Bitch named MelTron UFO crew berkely, california.

• 3 weeks later...

u don't have to be street smart or anything to know u don't rat on people in any situation and u don't tell cops shit. when i first started writing i did it with one of my friends, he had a big fukin mouth, so i'm like i don't need this shit, so i changed my name and don't right with him anymore.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by kavis87

I got ratted on, but stupid thing is, the idiot i was with ratted on BOTH of us. The cops asked if we did some bombs on this store behind where we were, and he spilled his guts like a dumbass. They put out warrants, and this kid told everyone that I ratted on HIM and then he left for california 3 days later. PunkAss Bitch named MelTron UFO crew berkely, california.

Wow I would seriously fuck that foo up... I can do it for ya if he comes down south... I need to fuck some foos up.. it's been a while.

Guest eessee

i never had that problem but when it does i'll feel sorry for there hospital bill especially when all the fines and what not shows up in court ....:mad:

gay rats

fags fucking rat people out i sware someone ever rats on me ill fucking fuck them up so bad.people who rat should just shut their fuckin mouths and turn their head and mind their own fucking business:mad: :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

"Wise men keep their own counsel." Keep your business to yourself, and you won't ever have to worry about who ratted on you. One thing to consider, though, I had an acquaintance who dealt dope, him and his wife. One day, she got up in his face. He dotted her eye, and went to the bar. She called the cops on him, and they went to the bar, arrested him and took him to jail. When he went before the judge, the judge said "Misdemeanor domestic violence. Maximum penalty, ninety days in County. How do you plead?" He pled not guilty. The judge set bail at $2,500 and he bailed out for $250. He went straight home, got into a big ass argument with his wife, blacked her other eye, shouted at her (in front of the whole neighborhood) "YOU FUCKING BITCH, IF YOU TESTIFY AGAINST ME I'LL KILL YOUR SORRY BITCH ASS!" and went back to the bar. Thirty minutes later, the cops showed up again, arrested him again, and took him back before the same judge. This time, the judge was not amused.

"Intimidating a witness--TEN YEARS in the State Penitentiary."

He did eleven, one extra for stabbing a jocker. My acquaintance was a fucking IDIOT. He turned a bullshit domestic violence beef into a serious felony because he was too stupid to behave.

Give it some thought.

Archived