rate yourself here

Guest tunnel bum

Guest tunnel bum

umm since im a tunnel bum im going with 4....

this isnt about how you look.

i guess its umm just how you rate yourself

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by seeking innocence

i rolled a 24 for courage, an 18 for intelligence and a 17 for strength. i am gordol of the exceptionaly tall elf people.

seeking, youve gained 250 exp. points and a -2 magic orc shield

i rolled a 24 for courage, an 18 for intelligence and a 17 for strength. i am gordol of the exceptionaly tall elf people.

in the hobgoblins duengeon do you know how to obtain the wizards key? i need help.

I have an intelligence of 6 and a dexterity score of 15. My charisma is 9. Roll 3d10. Roll your armor class and show me your thaco. +1 vorpal sword modifier.

Originally posted by HAL

I have an intelligence of 6 and a dexterity score of 15. My charisma is 9. Roll 3d10. Roll your armor class and show me your thaco. +1 vorpal sword modifier.

word...my bad..i hardly remember the deal, i havent played since middle school...here are random stats rolled 3d10....sorry for doubting your roll seeking...

Strength- 16

Charisma- 12

Intelligence - 13

Dexterity - 9

um, sector, just cause you rolled a 2 for your penis doesnt give you the right to start fucking with my levels. i originaly rolled a 20, but then the beautiful goddess azinthian gave me the other 4 for retreiving the mystic crystal of ilzrod from the monsters of castle korlox. hence, my score of 24. HA!

um, sector, just cause you rolled a 2 for your penis doesnt give you the right to start fucking with my levels. i originaly rolled a 20, but then the beautiful goddess azinthian gave me the other 4 for retreiving the mystic crystal of ilzrod from the monsters of castle korlox. hence, my score of 24. HA!

lol.....

okay seeking...here the deal, i have recently leveled up and have learned the "grow penis" spell....i will simply cast this miracle spell on my dick allowing me to roll 2d6 to increase my penis rating...hey whaddayah know...i rolled i 12! add that to the 2 and i have an exceptionally well rounded 14 for my penis stat....

i never enjoyed them nor have had a chance to play em so i was just wondering what the fuck your talking about.

i got the sword of cool shit and kill alotta stuff in the caves of scary shit over in the mountains of clamidia in the land of oz

beat that fuckers

Originally posted by Watley

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You're just mad because you can't get that pussy.

Life's not a bitch life is a beautiful woman

Your only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy

Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests

Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess

-Aesop Rock

taking credit. huh.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

you all should play a game called moria, im serious its really fun, its where you travel into the mines of moria in search for the balrog. Yeah talk to me if you want it.

I see you've been reading Lord of the Rings. Thought nobody would notice?

Dude. Magic sucks. You sit around some table and flip over cards and shit. How wack. D&D is much better. You do cool shit. Thank god there's D&D computer games, because I don't know anyone that plays it anymore.

www.wizards.com/dnd

Archived