Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

rate yourself here

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tunnel bum, Jan 4, 2002.

1. tunnel bum

tunnel bum Guest

umm since im a tunnel bum im going with 4....

this isnt about how you look.

i guess its umm just how you rate yourself

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i rolled a 24 for courage, an 18 for intelligence and a 17 for strength. i am gordol of the exceptionaly tall elf people.

3. beardo

beardo Guest

if you would like to make a call, please hang up and try your call again.

4. platapie

platapie Veteran Member

31 on being lazy,445 for having no future,2 on knoledge, 64 on my girlfreind being the best thing in my life. but i have no complaints:D im fine ill jsu pretend to be a tard and get a job thru that equality thang.

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

umm.....what are we rating ourselves out of?

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Hello, you've reached 1-900-RAGE-SEX. 1.99 per minute. You must be 21 in the U.S., 18 in Canada.

7. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

seeking, youve gained 250 exp. points and a -2 magic orc shield

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

in the hobgoblins duengeon do you know how to obtain the wizards key? i need help.

9. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

you all should play a game called moria, im serious its really fun, its where you travel into the mines of moria in search for the balrog. Yeah talk to me if you want it.

10. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

i rate me 0, because i'm a big loser.

11. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

24 for courage?! i disagree...use 1d20 to roll all your stats no more no less...

12. HAL

HAL Guest

I have an intelligence of 6 and a dexterity score of 15. My charisma is 9. Roll 3d10. Roll your armor class and show me your thaco. +1 vorpal sword modifier.

13. Watley

Watley New Jack

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman. You're just mad because you can't get that pussy.

14. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

word...my bad..i hardly remember the deal, i havent played since middle school...here are random stats rolled 3d10....sorry for doubting your roll seeking...

Strength- 16
    Charisma- 12
    Intelligence - 13
    Dexterity - 9

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

um, sector, just cause you rolled a 2 for your penis doesnt give you the right to start fucking with my levels. i originaly rolled a 20, but then the beautiful goddess azinthian gave me the other 4 for retreiving the mystic crystal of ilzrod from the monsters of castle korlox. hence, my score of 24. HA!