Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Rate my sketch..please

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Seck, Oct 13, 2001.

1. Seck

Seck New Jack

On a scale of 1-10...What do you think? I still need to fix the lines/drawing up a little bit, and rescan and clean it up more, + color it...but how does it look? What can I change, should I add shadows, any comments?

I need to know because it's for a contest. Thanks a lot...

[​IMG]

2. dead fetus

dead fetus Guest

3. TRUE

TRUE Member

I would suggest that you try a more simple sytle, work on your letter forms, and just practice a hell of a lot... slowly you'll start to see improvement. Just keep at it.

But as for what changes you should make for THIS piece...
    Give it some 2-d and a nice simple fill.

Oh, and dont let the people on this board discourage you. They're going to say some bad things.

4. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

http://www.flyinghellfish.com/images/cherrybomb.jpg'>
    now thats what i call a bah-day (the little thing that shoots H20 up your butt to "clean" you)

i like the sketch. but practice more.. color it and scan it again

5. cese

cese Member

post back when u develop a stile

6. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

7. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

8. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

why do most people have to give asshole replies..look jus work on going simple for now.dont try tech stuff cause it wont work

9. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

and the first 2 letters are thicker than the other to..work that out also

10. Zaius

Zaius Member

keep it simple till you get structure.

11. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

try and work your style
    keep a continous form/shape
    -straight or curved lines..try to incorporate both but make it flow
    3d, background and some snazzy fill

did you sketch it in pencil first, practice,practice,practice
    ....and the scale of 1-10 well.....

:king:

12. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

yea dude......work hella simple shit first.....when u try to jump into wildstyles and shit, ur shit comes off pretty toy....its pretty Uneven, so even it up and some color, thenppost it

13. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

Yeah, keep practicing, it'll come

At the mo, though I don't think you'll win that contest.....

14. eros

eros Senior Member

try making the widths of your lines conform more with one another, and practice copying computer fonts and the letters on signs... keep at it

15. TheGarbageMan

TheGarbageMan Member

this isnt really about youre drawing...everyone has to start out somewhere, like others are saying, develop youre style...but get a new name, plllleeeaaassseee. theres like 800 million peolpe with the name seck or sec or sel something like that is way overused, i know 3 secks and 2 tecks and 3 sels, its all getting stupid and theyre toys anyway. Think of a new name with letters that you can develop youre own style on, and be original :D