rate me

info-hawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahhhh! come on guys! FUCK!

dont stop, keep practiceing. i dont give a fuck what these guys say. dont give up cuz some arogent fucks say to.

if i had listened to these idiots when they told me the same thing, i wouldnt be where i am now.

im not saying thats good, but hell its your first try! evrey ones first trys suck ass.

advice.....keep it simple! start with really really simple letters. dont get ahead of your self.

if you guys think that saying shit like " Don't wait till your arm heals... just stop now, no need to go on." makes you sound all fucking supirior and impressive, then youve got some pretty fucked veiws of what makes you admiorable.

but yes, no need for two threads.

Originally posted by voxa@Jun 7 2005, 10:51 PM

ahhhh! come on guys! FUCK!

dont stop, keep practiceing. i dont give a fuck what these guys say. dont give up cuz some arogent fucks say to.

if i had listened to these idiots when they told me the same thing, i wouldnt be where i am now.

im not saying thats good, but hell its your first try! evrey ones first trys suck ass.

advice.....keep it simple! start with really really simple letters. dont get ahead of your self.

if you guys think that saying shit like " Don't wait till your arm heals... just stop now, no need to go on." makes you sound all fucking supirior and impressive, then youve got some pretty fucked veiws of what makes you admiorable.

but yes, no need for two threads.

Awwww come on dont take this internet shit so serious..If I say that I hate you, are you goin to cry me a river?..Just brush it off..People just havin fun..If this guy really wanted sum feedback, he should've posted in the Toy thread..If he didnt know there was a toy thread, he aint got no bussiness startin a fuken thread with that sketch..I correct myself..2 FUKEN THREADS...Point is, read the rules, look around or ask before startin threads...If you dont go by these rules, be prepared to get sum shit...