Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RATAS/BMXER DIED

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by THE FAILURE, Nov 18, 2003.

1. THE FAILURE

THE FAILURE New Jack

On Monday, November 17th, Ratas Lts AKA Bmxer was shot and killed
    doing a roller piece in Los Angeles. Apperently he was in LA visiting
    his folks. Although he wasnt the greatest of writers, he was a good kid
    who could hang with the best of them. If anyone knows any more
    about what happened, let me know.

2. shitmop-1$

shitmop-1$ Senior Member

RATAS?

what the fuck, no more ratas, fuck that, this guy is dope as fuck. he put in so much work in frisco. RIP...

are you sure?

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

damn thats some fucked up shit who shot him gangbangers?...lets up this is just a false rumor

4. piece415

piece415 Member

whered you find out?

5. MeNiahhh

MeNiahhh Junior Member

Damn, that's fucked up... I hope this shit is just a rumor. I met that kat at the Montgomery Ward building back when and he seemed like a koo kat. I hope it's just someone fucking around, but if not, Rest In Power Ratas...crush the sky

6. diepig

diepig Member

wow, thats some fucked up shit, dude was tight. i'd like to hear more about it, make sure its not just a rumor (somebody said saber died too= not true). thats just another reason not to paint in LA... damn, im real sorry to anybody that knew him, graffiti aint worth that much. Rest In Peace big Rat...

7. deadasdreams

deadasdreams Member

i never really cared for that kind of style too much but his stuff always appealed to me...more so the bmx stuff...but anyways if this is true rest in peace.

8. shitmop-1$

shitmop-1$ Senior Member

to some people it is.

9. piece415

piece415 Member

true

10. diepig

diepig Member

i guess so... its just a fucked up way to go. i definetly liked ratas better than bmxer, but oh well...

11. dinosaurcar

dinosaurcar Member

I talked to BMX'r a few times when he was working in Brekeley. Most writers as good and up as him are assholes to writers like me, but he was suprisingly nice. He semed like a genuinly good person.

12. piece415

piece415 Member

unlike most of MSK...

13. ShankYoAss

ShankYoAss Junior Member

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

not to be a total heartless dick and if this is true, my deepest sympathies, but this shit sounds like a whole lot of utter bullshit. it is almost exactly like the bullshit thread started about two months back about "SABER getting shot and killed while doing a roller in los angeles" and that thread was a whole lot of bullshit internet lies, so yeh... i have a real hard time believeing this.

14. pirate

pirate Member

i don't know. . .

15. ralphy.sj

ralphy.sj New Jack

the thread starts saying..if anyone knows what happened let me know..so it sounds questionable..if not senseless violence is way too out of hand these days.. another bay cat SPEKT1 wc.btl got ran over by some punk intentionally, that had to use a vehical instead of his fists like a real man...men settle shit without fuckin guns.