Rat Krew

Guest Revolt

theres alot of new talk about that new crew the rats ? anyone no whats up with this i think there toys but there up everywere and almost every over pass up in springfild got pices from them

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok onesandzero? rat krew is herbs..? alright while were bombing the most shit we can and blowing up were keeping shit real and alive peaceing is sick i like it better than bomb but if all we did was peace graff would be dead i get more kicks drive down the street seeing a blow up on a bill board more than a 2 hour peace behind some paint store...

keeping shit gully

''RAT KREW''

yeah were runing shit now in springfiled....

the only new bombs i've seen have been real bad, and even those have been sparse. the only person to ever run spfld was RISK 9. SSC and the only other person that came close was JIST.POBOX.

When you can come close to that quantity and quality, then you can run your jaw, but right now you're jibber jabbering.

....and all the REAL painters who don't have to talk about how up they are online have way more pieces running at ILLEGAL spots, so don't try to come at us cause we have a legal. And you better not be one of the toys that hits up shit next to it either.

haha this is comedy..

im sure rats isnt running shit in spfld

---------------------------

were the only crew out there truely bombing i just wish to see others do so

Originally posted by Revolt

theres alot of new talk about that new crew the rats ? anyone no whats up with this i think there toys but there up everywere and almost every over pass up in springfild got pices from them

rat krew is herbs..? alright while were bombing the most shit we can and blowing up were keeping shit real and alive peaceing is sick i like it better than bomb but if all we did was peace graff would be dead i get more kicks drive down the street seeing a blow up on a bill board more than a 2 hour peace behind some paint store...

keeping shit gully

''RAT KREW''

Why the fuck are you so stupid?

haha this is comedy..

im sure rats isnt running shit in spfld

---------------------------

were the only crew out there truely bombing i just wish to see others do so

I'm really getting tired of this conversation......

Listen, I'm 100% for new writers, I really wish there were more, dedicated individuals who really cared for the art and wanted to push it further without giving a fuck about how famous they are. But honestly, I see you on here just running your mouth, and the only thing I've seen by you guys is possibly a couple of bad bombs in some ok spots and you trashing a legal and the business next door. So what do you expect me to say here?

And as for noone bombing, please. Koma And Spre have crushed shit in multiple towns(NOT JUST SPFLD), and a certain unnamed member of ARE just got into some hot water for going out bombing during daytime hours hitting dope spots. I'm not putting in my street work to the best of my ability because I have other shit to deal with as a grown-up individual, but to discredit the efforts of everyone else? please.

oh yes, and I'll repeat my statements from before, The only person to run shit was RISK, JIST did his thing, and i have to give it up to JAS and GY for longevity and having many spots. Spfld means greater spfld area- W.Spfld,Holyoke,N'ton, etc.

word up.

MISERABLE

TEAM HATERS

Guest Men@ce2U

Im down with RAT

Yo,

Don't be dissing on RAT KREW style of bombs and shit. Every writer will have there own style and shit. Im just saying this cause I have no Beef with any write in springfield. Yea I tag up and bomb most places but I don't go over anyone or buff out anyone, I don't trash talk, and I keep it real wherever I go with the crew Im down with. Yea some Rat crew members may cross over your piece or so forth. But not me. You will know this cause you will be able to tell which member doesn't buff anyone and keeps it real. Im just trying to get out there anyways and be famouse for a write not a some guy in RAT. Im not only down with RAT. Im also down with T.C.S and E-TEK. Let me know writers what you have to say!

RAT KREW

yeah well guess what...they eather moved or dont write no more

risk - moved ..stoped cuzs risk is more than one person

jist or jisto- moved

jas - in jail

gy - dont know

so haters dont hate is a bunch of lil young toys make you go

ummmmm?

RAT KREW TYRO

The rat krew,,were a bunch off kids the bombs crazy shit that most graffers wont tounch,,but were sick piecers too.i mean damn soon all ur going to see is rat krew everywere.all your going to to see is TYRO 3-TAKE7.i got no prob with u all ,,ur peices are sick but only komd is out there,,why only go to one wall when theres roofs,, trains,,,trains briges to hit up,but thats i ? is just for the rat krew.

^^^

not me, ....sorry mr.bad hacker, me being me and all i would never say something like that, you suck, your crew sucks, and i guesss, i should fix my a a little cause its KOMA. buttface doo doo breaf.

haha alright onesandzero what ever the fuck that means

your with haters and are...all i have to say is you guys got madddddddddddddddd skills and style is fucking sick plus some of you are with fx thats deep

but really get your finger out your pussy and bomb shit whens the last time you did a fill in on a roof top or or a full fr8 or a roll out come on all you guys do are leagal shit and you hateing on the ratz?

so you all think were toys just cuz were new to the game...i love to paint and im down with rat...going out bombing is great i dont know why u guys dont do it,,,but piecind is dope to,,u guys are pretty good at that,,why dont u take it some whre tho other then the same wall?just telling u that im not a toy and soon ull see .

TYRO

^^^

once again, not me, maybe, kiddos, there wouldnt be a problem, if you werent hacking peoples screen names, and writeing nonsense. now i will never like you, and i am a pretty nice guy to new kids, but you are young, and maybe you will get better. untill then, just think about how ridiculas you all sound.

''RAT KREW''

I am missing something or did he just call his crew a bunch of toys?

HAHA ONES AND ZEROS-

that shit at that one spot was by them? oh man....i wonder if it was those 2 kids who walked by us that day and then on the way back avoided us? hahaha wow..those kids are horrible- ill be up this weekend man, but doubt ill have time to paint- its just a quick run up but 2 weeks later ill be up for a week with the one person you talked to about trading flicks- maybe us 3 can get up or some shit- worrrrrrrrrrrrd. of course to rock silvers! haha...ill email you soon and tell k--- i said whats up-

Originally posted by SleepOnIt

what the fuck ,,,u dumbass ,,you know how to read,,,i said....so YOU think were toys......haha once the rat krew kills springflied were going out there

I wasn't talking about you dumbass. I was referring to the quotes by Revolt. You know how he came on acting all dumb like he had vaguely heard the the RATs crew and that HE thinks they might be toys, then after everyone was hating on him he comes back with "I am down with the Rats and we'll kick ass."

So how bout you SleepOnIt? Do you know how to read?

Archived