1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Rare Paint Collection On Ebay

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Secret, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Rare Paint Collection On Ebay

Discussion started by Secret - Dec 7, 2001

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Dec 7, 2001

now tell me what id want with half cans? and for 100 dollars.... sorry no.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. dr. frink one

dr. frink one 12oz Elite Member

dr. frink one - Replied Dec 7, 2001

thats really cool that you are selling it I guess....but I have a couple of suggestions. If you are about making money, you would make more selling it in small instalments....i.e. in 20 can batches.
    also, you will get many less bidders the way you are doing it cause the number 1000....just the number burns a hole in my pocket...

dr. frink one - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. LEADONE

LEADONE 12oz Member

LEADONE - Replied Dec 7, 2001

shit is seriously depressing. i dont think theres really a need for this to be here unless he wants it to. i cant even stand to look. take it off

LEADONE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Dec 7, 2001

Lead, he asked me to do it. Anything that will draw more bidders is a good thing, I guess...

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. BIG T

BIG T 12oz Member

BIG T - Replied Dec 7, 2001

What the fuck..... a G???? no way no how.....
    $1000= over 1000 cans of QUICK DRY balck and white paint..... pls too much krylon up in that joint for me, and i didnt notice any color to spank it too.... so really im not too impressed...
    sorry bro try beverly hills or some shit!:D

BIG T - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. AREANKAY

AREANKAY 12oz Senior Member

AREANKAY - Replied Dec 7, 2001

if you really want to sell it you should of taken the time to be more specific about what colors you have and be more specific on the percentage of what cans are full ones and what cans are empty basicly you have a item of ebay for 1000 bux and a buy it now feture 15oo bux more yet yuor description is very broad and dosen tell you much of anythig
    your description basicly looks like this to people

"you get alot of old spray paint some of the cans are half filled some may not eve work right cause there old and its for 1000 bux and you have to pick it up on your own"

dont get me wrong its a really cool thing to put up but you should take it down be more specific and lower the price

AREANKAY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. imported_joewelcome

imported_joewelcome 12oz Senior Member

imported_joewelcome - Replied Dec 7, 2001

it's not a matter of "how would i use them"- these are cans that you're not supposed to use. collecting paint is a real thing, it's just a shame that lots of heads aren't open to learning about it. it's a matter of preserving history as well as celebrating the material that made the artform. sounds corny, but this isn't something new. however explaining the hobby to other people is. maybe a couple hundred is a bit too much to move at once, but maybe someone wants to jump into the collecting field quick. imagine if you knew nothing about collecting paint and you just nabbed this collection- just learning about each kind of paint, when and where it was made, how old, etc etc. the shit is addicting. when someone tries to tell you that all writers do is destroy shit, you can then prove to them that what you got out of it is worth preserving.

in the process of reaching one- hoping to teach one. i'ma get off the soapbox now. :dazed:

imported_joewelcome - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

uh and yes - Replied Dec 7, 2001

yeah, well, i dont think the point in this auction is to make money. looks like someone is trying to unload some paint. i have confidence that there is some sick shit in this collection. i am sure if some serious offers are made, they will be considered. too bad i am too far away. take it or leave it. but, you prollyu dont wanna pass this up.

uh and yes - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. sugar

sugar 12oz Member

sugar - Replied Dec 7, 2001

that's a fuckin lotta paint....and worth a hella lot of money. are those cans full??? u should sell them in smaller increments....but. shoots.

sugar - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. imported_SecretAgentX9 - Replied Dec 7, 2001

now i feel a bit better about my stash.

12. Jerk182

Jerk182 12oz Member

Jerk182 - Replied Dec 7, 2001

whoa. i can see in the flick at least 10 avocados. yikes. and some teflon to boot. if anyone has got the loot they should email him/her for a listing there's definately some goodies in there.
    -jerk182

Jerk182 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Dec 7, 2001

that not 1000 cans in that picture...i did the math, those cans appear to be 3 deep and 28 across. that makes 84 cans per shelf, and a whopping total of 252 cans. wheres the other 748 cans?????

even at 4 cans deep on that shelf it only comes to 336 cans...

hesh/bitter cause hes up early...

14. arms

arms 12oz Member

arms - Replied Dec 7, 2001

is your life really boring?

arms - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. FOKASS

FOKASS New Jack

FOKASS - Replied Dec 7, 2001

FO REAL!!!!!

NOT TO DIS YA BUT,,,,,YEAH TYHIS THREAD IS WAKK AS FUCK !
    ILL BET HE DONT GET NO BIDS OVER OVER 100$ HE JUST HAVE PUT A BUY IT NOW ON FOR 100$
    CUZ NONE OF THEM CANS ARE WORTH A PIECE OF SHIT
    FUCKKING 3/4EMPTY AND 1/2 CANS OHH MY GAYYNESS!
    BE REALISTIK!!!!!!
    YEAH THERES REALLY ONLY ABOUT 200 CANS OR SO THERE.. THATS NO WAY 1000 CANS TRUST ME I GOT LIKE 300 UNUSED FLATBALL KRYLONS AND ITS BIGGER THAN THAT...
    NIGGA JUST PUT THEM BITCHES IN STORAGE TILL THA COPS LEAVE!!!!!
    PEACE!:D
    OOHH AVOCADOS??? HAHAH ANYBODY NEED ANY AVOCADOS!
    OR ANYTHING ELSE HIT ME UP
    PUSNUTZ@AOL.COM

FOKASS - Rank: New Jack - Messages: