Rapper's Head Continues to Grow. Dislike of Oprah's Big Head

timeago

These fools can't enough attention so now this dis oprah because they feel she doesn't give them enough respect, but at the same time they wanna be all tough and street. It doesn't make any sense, but it makes perfect sense in the world of hollywood where everyone is always looking for a reason to pat themselves on the back. weak.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/28/entertainment/main1561357.shtml

http://www.toxicuniverse.com/review.php?aid=1000498

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

while i think 50cent is a fuckhead. i think oprah is just as large as one. her so called humanitarian acts are nothing more than glamour for your own image. a large portion of the things that she "gives away" on her show... have to be given back due to technical inelligibility of guests.

also, i think luda had an interesting point.

i do hope she shoots 50 though.

thus my point that she is an egomaniacal bitch who actually cares nothing about the people she is suposedly helping all the time.

take for example the money she spent on building houses for people from katrina. im from houston, i was very happy and proud that my city took in so many people. but that she built fifty houses for only fifty or so families...? that amount of money could have comfortably helped many more people. but because of the grandiose nature of having so many houses built in such a small frame of time, and financing it... oo wait... definitely gotta have a show about it... now tell me the cost to profit ratio of the cost of those houses and the money earned on commercial spots for that special episode.... fuck that bitch. she wants only to further her image.

on some philanthropist shit... bill motherfucking gates.... is the man. his shared charity fund. privatel funded i believe. is up to thirty billion dollars.... that man has the potenial to change the world for the better, and i think he will. fuck oprah. this man will help the world and ask nothing of it. its great too think that all the antitrust shit microsoft has gone through now helps fund one of the largest social initiatives in history, monetarily speaking that is.

blah... stoned.

thus my point that she is an egomaniacal bitch who actually cares nothing about the people she is suposedly helping all the time.

I hate her stupid ass.

I read somewhere that she spends 1-2million a day; no joke. Fuck, after two weeks of trying to do that I would run out of ideas of what to spend it on. She has 14 houses, no, mansions, WTF?

winfrey and 50 can get fucked they are both assholes.

but how can the CBS article back this comment up? "a study released last week by the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation — a nonprofit public health research group — suggested that young people who listen to rap music are more prone to alcohol and drug use and aggressive behavior."

winfrey and 50 can get fucked they are both assholes.

but how can the CBS article back this comment up? "a study released last week by the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation — a nonprofit public health research group — suggested that young people who listen to rap music are more prone to alcohol and drug use and aggressive behavior."

I can believe that study allllll day. I love hip hop and have for years but how many songs do you hear that the artist makes a reference to alcohol, drugs and especially violence....then compare that to other styles of music...rappers refer to their music as crack and some of them even base their whole career off of street credibilty which is earned by either selling drugs or beating down mofos

don't get me wrong, like I said I love hip hop and it's almost all I listen to but if you take a glance from another viewpoint I don't see how anyone can defend that most hip hop doesn't make people more prone to violence and alcohol...I'm not saying that everyone who listens will become that way but I am saying your chances for that kind of behavior increase if that's what you hear each time you listen to music

I can believe that study allllll day. I love hip hop and have for years but how many songs do you hear that the artist makes a reference to alcohol, drugs and especially violence....then compare that to other styles of music...rappers refer to their music as crack and some of them even base their whole career off of street credibilty which is earned by either selling drugs or beating down mofos

don't get me wrong, like I said I love hip hop and it's almost all I listen to but if you take a glance from another viewpoint I don't see how anyone can defend that most hip hop doesn't make people more prone to violence and alcohol...I'm not saying that everyone who listens will become that way but I am saying your chances for that kind of behavior increase if that's what you hear each time you listen to music

This study about how hip hop instills drug use and violence in people makes the simplest and most sensational conclusion that the sociologists responsible could come to. It seems to have analysed and structured the study in such a way as to discount all social context that may surround the music. Im always such a skeptic when it comes to studies like this. It says that young people are more prone to use drugs and alcohol and be violent. More prone than who? This is never stated, it could mean that they are more prone to that behaviour than a 30 year old who listens to the same music.

i didn't read all of this thread because sometimes Oprah is fat and sometimes she's not , but that's not why I did'nt read it...i'm just not interested in her. She has some big eyes , though....anyway

on the topic of Hip Hop. I used to be a Hip Hop Junkie and when I hear some of this new garbage it makes me feel old, I guess, it's my maturity. I don't even hear them, though.

I can't relate anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
i didn't read all of this thread because sometimes Oprah is fat and sometimes she's not , but that's not why I did'nt read it...i'm just not interested in her. She has some big eyes , though....anyway

on the topic of Hip Hop. I used to be a Hip Hop Junkie and when I hear some of this new garbage it makes me feel old, I guess, it's my maturity. I don't even hear them, though.

I can't relate anymore.

I BET IF YOU STILL HAD THE SP YOU WOULD BE GETTIN YOUR MAN...YEAH DUDE MY NIFNOK JUST FUCKIN WIT YOU SON THEM WOUNDS MIGHT NOT HAVE HEALD YET...