rape

Guest TEARZ

mods, i understand the sensititive subject matter and i don't mind if this gets shut down if people can't handle it. please don't post stupid shit in here.

we all know that 12oz is a bit of a boys club. i'd like to use this forum, and the relative anonymity provided by the internet to discuss men and rape/ sexual assault. specifically, what i'm thinking about is that 1 in 8 women have been raped in their lifetime. that's just reported cases, so probably many more go unreported. i know many girls, including a few of my exgirlfriends who have been raped, but i don't know a single dude who admits to raping a woman. the numbers don't add up.

so where are all of these rapists hiding?

i'm fairly sure that at least one of my friends has raped someone, i don't know who or when, but you have to face the statistics. and when alcohol is involved, oh boy, some of my friends turn into different monsters. i could potentially see some shit going down.

i've never raped a woman, (but i know this will be controversial), but i must admit that i've thought of it in certain ways.... i.e. being naked with a woman, she doesn't want to do it and you do- i must admit that there is a darker part of me that has thought in certain situations about just "putting it in." in other words, i can see how some of this shit happens, and i don't mean that in a way that condones such behavior- exactly the opposite- i see that terrible part in me that exists and know that it must get played out in others who wouldn't be seen as your typical rapist "type."

any thoughts/ stories, etc...

forgive me if this is above our current maturity level. i still hold onto hope for 12oz.

tears.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me an' my girl have never truly been the perfect couple.... we have our

fights, we've separated, and all that other shit. Last year though we

broke up soon before the end of the year, and she hapenned to end up at a graduation party. She got a little drunk. Since she was too full of

pride to tell me herself, I pieced together from other people that a few

of the seniors tried to take advantage of her there... one actually got her

clothes off and went down on her before one of her friends heard her

yelling for help and got her out ok. Now, I'm not one to want to start

problems, I hate resorting to violence, and usually I just let things slide..

I have never in my life wanted to kill someone more than I did when

I found out this shit. If you know someone who has done this kind of

shit, kill them. If you yourself have or think you may, kill yourself.

Rape is the most disgusting dispicable thing in existance.

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

if any of my friends raped anyone i'd beat the fuck out of them

ok good, but why? i bet you one of your friends has raped someone and you don't know it.

you haven't ever thought about raping a woman?

honestly, i don't believe any man that says they haven't. this is exactly my point- i'm talking about a culture among men where we know they are raping women, but no one is doing it and we can't relate to anyone that has done it. and that's bullshit. it's like racism- nobody is racist right, it's all good, right? :rolleyes:

not busting, just trying to spur some meaningful exchange.

Originally posted by TEARZ

i bet you one of your friends has raped someone and you don't know it.

I'd know it if I did something like that. Girls should equip themselves with "rape kits" that could include:

-mace

-stun gun

-ky liquid

-strap on

that way, they could mace the guy, stun him, undo his pants lube up the strap on, and rape his hairy ass right there on the spot with the stun gun held to the back of his head.

my friend arrests baby rapers all the time. no joke. shits fucked up.

just goes to show that humans enjoying sex is not a good thing. we drive so much on sexual activity and its just like being mentaly retarded except your fucked up when it comes to sex. why do you think people have fetishs? just a variation and like evolution your bound to get a few mutations. all variation.

Originally posted by S@T@N

Rape is the most disgusting dispicable thing in existance.

i'm with you there.

Originally posted by S@T@N

If you know someone who has done this kind of

shit, kill them. If you yourself have or think you may, kill yourself.

i guess my attempts to get to the complexity of the issue aren't really working. i agree with you in many ways and understand your rage- i nearly killed a dude for raping a friend of mine and it got me in a lot of trouble. but what i'm getting at is the absolute disgust for this behavior in others, and not seeing it, even a little bit of roots, in ourselves.

One reason you may not know of many rapists is because rape isn't often presented right after it happens, making it difficult to impossible to catch a rapist. I had an ex-girlfriend who was raped in 7th grade, but didn't tell anyone till her sophmore year in highschool. It's difficult. Keep in mind that most rapes occur by people who know eachother. I remember researching something like only 10% of rapes occur between individuals who don't know eachother.

perhaps a girl thinks you raped her...

perhaps your dad raped somebody in college or hs, but those were different times with different definitions right?

perhaps one of your boys was caught up in a he say/ she say but of course the girl was lying or misunderstood right?

more thoughts from the darkside....

and still nobody knows anyone that has ever done it. the numbers don't add up, i'm sorry.

there is a fine line between rape and willing, i think alot of insecure girls get caught up in the whole "mayeb i should have sex to be cool" type of thing, and then when they do it or almost do it, they panic because they know deep down they really didn't want to in the begginning and then they try to play it off as rape instead of insecurity.

one time, this sort of happened to me, and i was appauled because i would never do such a thing, i hate rapists, and i'd kill a guy if they ever did that to my mom or sister, no questions asked.

however in my situation, me and this one girl, we were in my room and we started getting busy, we were doing the oral thing and everything else but sex pretty much, and we were not going to have sex because she had some corny ass deal with an ex of hers (basically he didn't want her giving it up at college) and anyways, things got heated and out of hand, and i guess she was turned on, and we just started going at it, like i put on my rubber and she jumped on me, and we did it for awhile, and afterwards things seemed find, but later that night when we were talking online, about meeting up at school, she all acted like, not that i raped her, but like i had violated her by making her have sex with me.

which was TOTALLY NOT TRUE! first off, im a pretty shy/nervous type of guy, i hate guys who touch girls when they barely know them or when they aren't their boyfriend, that pisses me off, so whenever i'm with a girl, i always ask if i can do things, touch them, etc, just to make sure they are comfortable..

so i told her that was complete bullshit that i didn't force her into having sex by any means and she knows it, because one, i put a condom on (not a good reason, but she could have ran haha), but then the first position we did was her riding me, i'm not strong or big by anymeans (not referring to my schlong, im saying i didnt beat her and throw her on my shit) meaning, that she climbed on top of me and started riding me.. which i would ifnd hard to believe that i made her do.

but that was my first experience with being forceful with girls and slightly being accused of any type of forceful sex. and believe me, it didnt feel good at all. i was extremely mad that she would even say such a thing to me, knowing i wouldn't do that, and she later apoligized to me, but like i said, that shit felt horrible hearing her say such a thing...

my sister was raped when she was in college by a guy she was kinda dating... and i swear to god that if i ever come across the guy i will not hesitate to kill him. this is a serious topic and i understand how complex it is. i also know that if he did it to her he's probably done it to others and ill be doing the world a solid by offing the disgusting fuck.

i havent even thought about this in about a year. makes me think its time to start doing some research.

my sister is also away at college and i told her if some asshole ever tries to violate her or rapes her i better hear about it right away, i told her fuck all that being scared shit i'm gonna handle that mother fucker! that shit gets me heated just thinking about that shit.

and i've thoguht about rape, not really doing it, but just imagining what you'd have to go through to do it, and it disgusts me, i charish women with all i got, and i don't see how someone could sit there and do that to such a beautiful thing while they are kicking and screaming and crying and all that, its pothetic.

i also hate college guys who have to get girls drunk or drug them up to sleep with them. that is weak. i've never been desperate or lonely enough to rape a girl, you can always masturbate, and i hope people who rape goto jail and get ass fucked until they catch colon cancer.

i think (hopefully) people on here when discussing anything relatively close to this subject is playing around i have to agree with you rap is one of the most dispicable things to have happen to any person..and any person who actually goes through and does it should be locked up or cut his shit off....

TEARZ: This makes me curious as to why you start a thread like this, not just because you want some views on the subject, but did something related happen around you recently?

Despite my silly replies up there, I do strongly oppose rape. That is a sick thing for real. It's a violation of someone's personal bubble (not to be funny about it). Seriously, when a woman let's you have sex with her, it's a "gift" so to speak. When someone rapes someone, that's what I and many others would call stealing. Not to mention the emotional damage done. I've known girls that have been raped. Alot of times they will think they did something wrong, or it's their fault. They always seem to be real timid. My ex was "raped" when she was younger, probably 10 or 11 by an older girl in her neighborhood. The girl told my ex that they were playing doctor and suggested that it was ok to be naked together. I don't know all the specifics but that older girl coaxed my ex into doing something. Needless to say, my ex wasn't a "virgin" when me and her had sex. She was in the sense that I was the first person that she allowed and wanted to have sex with. Other than that, my ex didn't seem like she was screwed up in the head at all. I don't think she'd ever be bi-curious or a lesbian because of that incident though.

Final words: rape is for low lifes, and girls that point the finger and cry wolf about rape are just as bad, although that doesn't occur as much as the actual act of raping does.

ok so me and my girl were toghether for 2 months, i took her virginity. when i put it in she cried and said no. i didnt. i was gentle, and i finnished. at the end of it she explained that it hurt REALLY bad and she actually wanted me to stop. i didnt know, she also told me that she tried to push herself away, i didnt know that either. we are still toghether but im still remorsful about that. even though she tells me she is glad i didnt stop and she has no regrets.

also i want to bring it to attention that rape isnt just about sexual needs. in fact most rapists are men who have no problems getting sex. its just that they feel like they are in power and control and the like it. its not a sexual thing for them.

Guest willy.wonka

i raped before..actually no, i didnt

my friends used to rape a lot of girls at my homies house parties..not like one guy rape..it was like 2 girls and 10 guys..straight gangbang style..the thing that tripped most of us out is that more and more girls came to our parties..we were known as rapists, but more and more chicks kept comin..girls from all around town came to get raped.

i never took part in the gangbangs, but it sure looks dirty..with everybody using somebody else's name..not like everybody's name is po'yo.when one person is done he leaves the room and everybody kinda "evily" creeps closer to the bed...

once i came back from bombin and i walked in a dark room.

all my boys were like..."close the door, get down"

i walked into a dirty scene.there were at least 12-14 guys in there.my homie "ratboy" was raw-dog fuckin his girlfriend while she gave head to my homie "j"...he was all hollerin and showin off..

my friend mike came up to me wit ha big smile and was like, "eh yo wonka, come hit this..i knew something was wrong, cause my homie mike never passed up the pussy..then i smelt this really nasty "ass" smell..i turned out the girl was blind..her dad was the owner of a store we stole kegs from and she didnt know how to wipe her ass..

my temtation was broken by reality..

i was never into that shit..i was a playa that brought chicks home..

im serious though..these girls were straight raped, but they kept comin back..very strange.i never understood that.

i never seen that type of rape where the girls are crying trying to fight people off, but i have seen the passed out waking up to some guy stickin his dick in her...

i have no troubles thinking about it..i just think of it as odd

shit, i was raped before.

Archived