Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

rape

Discussion in 'News' started by TEARZ, Dec 17, 2002.

1. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

mods, i understand the sensititive subject matter and i don't mind if this gets shut down if people can't handle it. please don't post stupid shit in here.

we all know that 12oz is a bit of a boys club. i'd like to use this forum, and the relative anonymity provided by the internet to discuss men and rape/ sexual assault. specifically, what i'm thinking about is that 1 in 8 women have been raped in their lifetime. that's just reported cases, so probably many more go unreported. i know many girls, including a few of my exgirlfriends who have been raped, but i don't know a single dude who admits to raping a woman. the numbers don't add up.
    so where are all of these rapists hiding?

i'm fairly sure that at least one of my friends has raped someone, i don't know who or when, but you have to face the statistics. and when alcohol is involved, oh boy, some of my friends turn into different monsters. i could potentially see some shit going down.

i've never raped a woman, (but i know this will be controversial), but i must admit that i've thought of it in certain ways.... i.e. being naked with a woman, she doesn't want to do it and you do- i must admit that there is a darker part of me that has thought in certain situations about just "putting it in." in other words, i can see how some of this shit happens, and i don't mean that in a way that condones such behavior- exactly the opposite- i see that terrible part in me that exists and know that it must get played out in others who wouldn't be seen as your typical rapist "type."

any thoughts/ stories, etc...

forgive me if this is above our current maturity level. i still hold onto hope for 12oz.

tears.

2. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

if any of my friends raped anyone i'd beat the fuck out of them

3. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

help I've fallen and I can't get up.

4. cultural me

cultural me Member

agreed.

5. cultural me

cultural me Member

this thread is right above the "girls ass's" thread..huh.

6. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

Me an' my girl have never truly been the perfect couple.... we have our
    fights, we've separated, and all that other shit. Last year though we
    broke up soon before the end of the year, and she hapenned to end up at a graduation party. She got a little drunk. Since she was too full of
    pride to tell me herself, I pieced together from other people that a few
    of the seniors tried to take advantage of her there... one actually got her
    clothes off and went down on her before one of her friends heard her
    yelling for help and got her out ok. Now, I'm not one to want to start
    problems, I hate resorting to violence, and usually I just let things slide..

I have never in my life wanted to kill someone more than I did when
    I found out this shit. If you know someone who has done this kind of
    shit, kill them. If you yourself have or think you may, kill yourself.

Rape is the most disgusting dispicable thing in existance.

7. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD ADMIT THEY RAPED SOMEONE

8. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

ok good, but why? i bet you one of your friends has raped someone and you don't know it.
    you haven't ever thought about raping a woman?

honestly, i don't believe any man that says they haven't. this is exactly my point- i'm talking about a culture among men where we know they are raping women, but no one is doing it and we can't relate to anyone that has done it. and that's bullshit. it's like racism- nobody is racist right, it's all good, right? :rolleyes:

not busting, just trying to spur some meaningful exchange.

9. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

You'd be surprised. They wouldn't come out and say rape... but they
    may feel guilty and use other words to get it off their chest

10. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

Just remember boys, rapists get to be on the receiving end when they make it to the big house. Yay!

11. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

I'd know it if I did something like that. Girls should equip themselves with "rape kits" that could include:

-mace
    -stun gun
    -ky liquid
    -strap on

that way, they could mace the guy, stun him, undo his pants lube up the strap on, and rape his hairy ass right there on the spot with the stun gun held to the back of his head.

12. cultural me

cultural me Member

my friend arrests baby rapers all the time. no joke. shits fucked up.

just goes to show that humans enjoying sex is not a good thing. we drive so much on sexual activity and its just like being mentaly retarded except your fucked up when it comes to sex. why do you think people have fetishs? just a variation and like evolution your bound to get a few mutations. all variation.

13. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

14. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

i'm with you there.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck it, i dont even know what to say.

anyone who rapes a woman should die. no questions asked. i would feel no remorse about killing a rapist.