rap videos explained

effyoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

oh no...

5) Ladies - I love women, but not those crap ugly whores in the rap videos. Tasteful attire is always more sexy, than trampy. But not to these intellectual intellects. It's all about T&A in these videos. T&A to sell records, to sell the clothing, to emulate them. They have it all, money and girls. Well so do all rock stars, except most choose not to sing about it. So why do the rap stars? Because they are fucking morons, and they don't know what music is.

JEALOUS MUCH ????!!!!!!

Guest Canadiano

i love how he says that all "rap stars" are corporate puppets. Maybe a lot of them are, but I'd say that he is corporate puppet, 'cuz he seems to think that whatever is played on MTV or MuchMusic is a proper representation for the music.

On the real, he hates niggers, and would not hesitate to cross the street holding his flat assed girl's hand while a couple of fifteen year old black youths wearing a hat halfway backwards walked towards them dribbling a basketball.

Guest --zeSto--

Truly when the trampy black girls shake their ass around, it's a blatant dance of protest over major issues facing black American youth.

He really doesn't give a dame about "issues facing black American youth".

But for the rap artists that can't dance, they get someone else to do it. Bring in the strippers!

What the hell does he think Van Halen, Aerosmith and other rock bands were doing?

And those trampy hos in the videos which were obvious strippers or prostitutes, just add to their lifestyle of fucking and breeding more human waste. I hate these women, they spread the most horrible disease known to mad, idiocy!

again... look at fucking Aerosmith! Guy was getting his own daughter on stage.

Guest --zeSto--

and FYI....

shawn@godfart.com

Name: Shawn R. Houde

DOB: March 24, 1983

Species: Canuck

Food: Pizza, Nachos, and Beer

Job: Comic, Writer, Animator, and the so-called "Creator" of Godfart

Movies: The Big Lebowski, Star Wars, Memento

Music: Smashing Pumpkins, The Headstones, The Tragically Hip

TV: The Simpsons, Wrestling, and Hockey.

Guest angry xbox

I think somebody needs to introduce him to some good ole fashioned hip hop culture.

ona side note that was a great article and i thoroughly enjoyed, the only thing is... Does he hate rap peroiod like the pop shit or like hip hop too cause if he means rap is hiphop ill kill him.

thats retarded all that stuff can be said about elvis and you dont see kids that listen to rap disecting his videos and concerts, hes just trying to put down rap and the people who produce it, black, white or purple it dont matter. i bet some of their favorite bands did stupid videos where theyre fighting people or something and singing at the same time this is truely retarded.

Archived