rap sucks

cwitchfoot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

.....someone say hate??????it pisses me off when someone starts wack threads about rap............so even if i had flow i would straight fuck your hoe to battle ryhme or to drop a dime i smack the wack and rap so you can get pissed like that..........

i will put random letters of the alphabet together to make a 'word' then i will assign a street level meaning with negative connotations to it. then, i will use it so much and so obnoxiously that it gets completely run into the ground in 3.4 seconds. that way, i have to invent a new word every song and i will be cool for inventing even more modern jumble talk. i am rap.

kippo's!

rap sucks? i feel like i'm in middle school all over again. skater kids vs the popular kids.

i hate a lot of fashion kids.

i won't even go on because i hate so much.

know what i hate? i hate kids that are good at skating that think they are pros. they always act like dicks and think they own everything. if i were pro, i'd be nice to everyone. fuck 'better than you' bullshit like that.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

ludacris sucks cock. get off the mainstream cock. mainstream rap sucks cock. peep some underground..

get off the "underground" cock and listen to some mainstream. its not all garbage.

I dont usually wade into these threads but if I hear one more kid tell somone to stop listening to the mainstream "garbage" and peep some "real underground hiphop" I'm gonna smack the shit outta them and beat them unconsious with their own backpack!

just cause you hate the mainstream stuff (to be honest I dont like alot of it) doesn't mean its wrong for others to....its all preference, so stop acting so fucking eliteist!

i happen to like hiphop more then most other music. i enjoy my hiphop.

i do also believe somewhat in the 4 elements, not believe in as in i follow and worship it, but as in i do enjoy them all. even graffiti, yes you all say blah blah blah ihphiop and graffiti have nothing to do with each other. it does for me. i got into graffiti through hiphop. and from their i found better graffiti that may or may not have had anything to do with hiphop. hiphop is good. is their a real reason to start a thread about how rap sucks. its pointless...much like topics i start so i guess i cant complain. but hiphop is good. and you cant say rap sucks on a whole, seeing as youve probalby heard about a good .004 percent of all the rap there is. and about underground vs. mainstream. underground is for the walkmen mainstream is for the club. i like them both.

but i also like bonfire madigan and tattletale. thats some good shit dog.

What the fuck are ya'll talkin about? Just niggaz talkin? Okay one... It aint just africans & Jamaicans rhymin, so that comment is fucked up. 2, do you know how hard it is to create a quality rap track? Its usually fast paced, meanin a hell of alot more lyrics are needed to make a track. Not to mention, it takes good grammar & extremely good vocabulary, and the ability to flow along with a beat. I want any one of you rap hatin cats to grab a microphone, a beat & record a beat, upload it and let me listen to it... I bet $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 that you cant do that shit!!!!! I love all sorts of music.... the problem with rap nowadays IS (no matter what you say) commercial hip hop! I dont care how many cars Ludacris or Cash Money has, and I dont wanna listen to some fool tell me he likes "Girls, girls, girls", especially when a huge majority of males do. I suggest yall go listen to some music with a message... try Dead Prez... I am against commercial shit... but that dont mean I love all underground, some of that shit is wack. I DO hate those rich suburban cats (whether white, black, spanish, asian, middle-eastern) that go around tryna be "gangstaz"... I wish I could fuckin slap every one of those mutha fuckaz that are just tryna get in the game cuz its popular. I been in this shit since I was 6... so if you aint loved it since it began, then dont start now that its the trendy thing. And again, I cant stand any non-african/Jamaican race (EVEN SPANISH PEOPLE) that say "nigga"... PLEASE do not say that shit... even some negroes be playin that shit way out...

Originally posted by ese

get off the "underground" cock and listen to some mainstream. its not all garbage.

I dont usually wade into these threads but if I hear one more kid tell somone to stop listening to the mainstream "garbage" and peep some "real underground hiphop" I'm gonna smack the shit outta them and beat them unconsious with their own backpack!

just cause you hate the mainstream stuff (to be honest I dont like alot of it) doesn't mean its wrong for others to....its all preference, so stop acting so fucking eliteist!

its not even like that..kids see whats on mtv..."want to be jay z's" stop watching tv and hit the streets for a moment. jay z isnt shit so why are you comparing him...i dont give a fuck who listens to what but you shouldent stereo type cats when you dont know them.

i've been diggin' on some mainstream shit lately just by accepting it for what it is, entertainment. kinda like lame death metal, it's fucking rad to listen to and just fun.

"WHO'S YO HOUSE KEEPER, WHATCHOO KEEP IN YO HOUSE? WHAT ABOUT DIAMONDS AND GOLD IS DAT WHAT YOU KEEP IN YO MOUTH?"

-ludacris that's a classic

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

What the fuck are ya'll talkin about? Just niggaz talkin? Okay one... It aint just africans & Jamaicans rhymin, so that comment is fucked up. 2, do you know how hard it is to create a quality rap track? Its usually fast paced, meanin a hell of alot more lyrics are needed to make a track. Not to mention, it takes good grammar & extremely good vocabulary, and the ability to flow along with a beat. I want any one of you rap hatin cats to grab a microphone, a beat & record a beat, upload it and let me listen to it... I bet $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 that you cant do that shit!!!!! I love all sorts of music.... the problem with rap nowadays IS (no matter what you say) commercial hip hop! I dont care how many cars Ludacris or Cash Money has, and I dont wanna listen to some fool tell me he likes "Girls, girls, girls", especially when a huge majority of males do. I suggest yall go listen to some music with a message... try Dead Prez... I am against commercial shit... but that dont mean I love all underground, some of that shit is wack. I DO hate those rich suburban cats (whether white, black, spanish, asian, middle-eastern) that go around tryna be "gangstaz"... I wish I could fuckin slap every one of those mutha fuckaz that are just tryna get in the game cuz its popular. I been in this shit since I was 6... so if you aint loved it since it began, then dont start now that its the trendy thing. And again, I cant stand any non-african/Jamaican race (EVEN SPANISH PEOPLE) that say "nigga"... PLEASE do not say that shit... even some negroes be playin that shit way out...

the part where you said..."I wish I could fuckin slap every one of those mutha fuckaz that are just tryna get in the game cuz its popular. I been in this shit since I was 6... so if you aint loved it since it began, then dont start now that its the trendy thing. " makes you sound stupid. how can you say anyone who gets into it now is just being trendy. if some kid came to my house and didnt really know about hiphop and saw me dj and started listening to my records and said, hey i wanna dj and listen to hiphop..how would that make him trendy. he sees something he likes and goes for it. if some kid saw some trains rolling by and said, hey thats dope how they do that, im gonna go work on a name to paint. how does that make it trendy. its people like you who want to keep the whole scene for yourself so you can throw it in peoples faces as your the only one cool enough to do it and everyone else has to watch. thats some fake greedy ass ego trippin bullshit. now im sure some people see f-a-b-o-l-o-u-s on tv and go hey that sounds cool im gonna get into that, that still doesnt mean they are going...hey i will be cool in highschool if i say i like hiphip. its no different then you when your 6 going, hey i like this sound ill become apart of it. bonfire madigan and tattletale again is where its at

-jasone

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

i know alot of white people who say nigga and would stomp anyone who would like to correct them upon it.

Originally posted by TheStupidToy: What the fuck are ya'll talkin about? Just niggaz talkin? Okay one... It aint just africans & Jamaicans rhymin, so that comment is fucked up. 2, do you know how hard it is to create a quality rap track? Its usually fast paced, meanin a hell of alot more lyrics are needed to make a track. Not to mention, it takes good grammar & extremely good vocabulary, and the ability to flow along with a beat. I want any one of you rap hatin cats to grab a microphone, a beat & record a beat, upload it and let me listen to it... I bet $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 that you cant do that shit!!!!! I love all sorts of music.... the problem with rap nowadays IS (no matter what you say) commercial hip hop! I dont care how many cars Ludacris or Cash Money has, and I dont wanna listen to some fool tell me he likes "Girls, girls, girls", especially when a huge majority of males do. I suggest yall go listen to some music with a message... try Dead Prez... I am against commercial shit... but that dont mean I love all underground, some of that shit is wack. I DO hate those rich suburban cats (whether white, black, spanish, asian, middle-eastern) that go around tryna be "gangstaz"... I wish I could fuckin slap every one of those mutha fuckaz that are just tryna get in the game cuz its popular. I been in this shit since I was 6... so if you aint loved it since it began, then dont start now that its the trendy thing. And again, I cant stand any non-african/Jamaican race (EVEN SPANISH PEOPLE) that say "nigga"... PLEASE do not say that shit... even some negroes be playin that shit way out...

now, correct me if i'm wrong, but i think Smart was quoting from a DeLa album called Stakes is High...calm down there guy.

President of a Paragraph

I remember when 3 feet high and rising came out... they got sued twice, once by Hall & Oates for 'Say No Go' and also by the guys that did the original track for 'Transmitting Live from Mars'... I don't know, but they may have had to chenge those songs on later releases of the album... kinda like Getto Boys and 'Gangsta of Love', which, of course, was originally backed w/ 'the Joker' by Steve Miller, but later releases featured 'Sweet Home Alabama' by Skynyrd...

Archived