Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

rap sucks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cwitchfoot, Jan 13, 2002.

1. cwitchfoot

cwitchfoot New Jack

can any body agree?
    name some of the things that piss you off.
    like riding the e train and wanting to smack the shit out of all the wanna be jz's.......

2. cornelius

cornelius Member

haha.... or how about the classic "your mom shaves with broken glass nigga!" hahahahaha :)

3. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

i hate visors, and anyone who wears them.... JUST BUY A FUCKING HAT!

4. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i hate anything
    not really

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

rap doesnt suck...but all the wannabe jayzs do

6. miz303

miz303 Banned

.....someone say hate??????it pisses me off when someone starts wack threads about rap............so even if i had flow i would straight fuck your hoe to battle ryhme or to drop a dime i smack the wack and rap so you can get pissed like that..........

7. beardo

beardo Guest

i will put random letters of the alphabet together to make a 'word' then i will assign a street level meaning with negative connotations to it. then, i will use it so much and so obnoxiously that it gets completely run into the ground in 3.4 seconds. that way, i have to invent a new word every song and i will be cool for inventing even more modern jumble talk. i am rap.

kippo's!

8. yes, rap definately sucks except for ludacris that guy is awesome

9. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

stay the f*k out of my biznass

10. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

rap sucks? i feel like i'm in middle school all over again. skater kids vs the popular kids.

i hate a lot of fashion kids.
    i won't even go on because i hate so much.

know what i hate? i hate kids that are good at skating that think they are pros. they always act like dicks and think they own everything. if i were pro, i'd be nice to everyone. fuck 'better than you' bullshit like that.

11. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

who the fuck wants to be like jay z??? i want to be like ed gein. ludacris sucks cock. get off the mainstream cock. mainstream rap sucks cock. peep some underground..i dont know what music youre comparing this to but dont get me started on hardcore and punk.

12. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

get off the "underground" cock and listen to some mainstream. its not all garbage.
    I dont usually wade into these threads but if I hear one more kid tell somone to stop listening to the mainstream "garbage" and peep some "real underground hiphop" I'm gonna smack the shit outta them and beat them unconsious with their own backpack!

just cause you hate the mainstream stuff (to be honest I dont like alot of it) doesn't mean its wrong for others to....its all preference, so stop acting so fucking eliteist!

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

god you kids are such impressionable morons.....a whole subculture of kids who are afraid to think differently than their peers.....fucking silly.....

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

"I mean, there's no music to it... it's just... nigger's talkin'"

15. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

i happen to like hiphop more then most other music. i enjoy my hiphop.
    i do also believe somewhat in the 4 elements, not believe in as in i follow and worship it, but as in i do enjoy them all. even graffiti, yes you all say blah blah blah ihphiop and graffiti have nothing to do with each other. it does for me. i got into graffiti through hiphop. and from their i found better graffiti that may or may not have had anything to do with hiphop. hiphop is good. is their a real reason to start a thread about how rap sucks. its pointless...much like topics i start so i guess i cant complain. but hiphop is good. and you cant say rap sucks on a whole, seeing as youve probalby heard about a good .004 percent of all the rap there is. and about underground vs. mainstream. underground is for the walkmen mainstream is for the club. i like them both.
    but i also like bonfire madigan and tattletale. thats some good shit dog.