rants, jokes, sarcastic wit... best page in the universe '00

fr8oholic

Jackass: Finally a show named after

its target audience.

"MTV sucks. The other day one of my friends (who is no longer my friend because I upper-cut his head off--Mortal Kombat style) came up to me and said "Hey, have you seen Jackass?" Yeah, I've seen jackass. What the hell is wrong with people?

MTV is making millions of dollars for what? For having some guy marinate himself in pig shit and running around harassing people? Turn it off. Who the hell cares, really? What people don't realize is that they're not watching jackass; they are the jackass.

MTV is not funny. It's not cutting-edge, original or interesting. It's not rebellious or anti-censorship. What it is: shit. Plain and simple. They might as well have some guy taking a dump on TV for 24 hours a day. Hell, I'd watch that. At least then I'm not being fooled into thinking I'm watching anything more.

I have a great idea for a new MTV show. It's called "Dumbass." The premise is simple. I'd go door-to-door where people are watching MTV and I'd just sit there and record the glazed-over expressions on their faces. Then I'd market it to all you dumbass "EXTREME SPORTS" idiots and make millions. Man, I hate people."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i watch MTV it makes me feel old.

they were showing MTV in this cafe i eat at regularly a few months ago and i watched TRL. it seemes so alien to me that someone would not only admit to liking destinies child on national tv, but also that they would say it at the top of their lungs and let out a scream afterward "WWOOOOOOOOO!!!!" at first i thought " these teenagers are stupid. but actually i realized i'm just getting old and i sound like all the old people when i was young "i don't get it, i saw this thing on TV that kids are into these...bla bla bla" don't get me wrong, i hated MTV when i was a teen too.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I am always curious whan i see people laughing with shit like that...

I wonder if they feel they're obligated to or if they really find it funny and entertaining.

I watched a show on TV the other day, there was this guy that stopped people on the street and offered them money in order to do something.

There was this guy-late 40s-that broke an egg on his head for a small amount of money.

I am starting to believe that this whole thing comes from childhood.Where kids do things to other kids and the rest of the kids are laughing their asses off.

If you belong to the group "that does things" you can be defined as the "highschool jock" a typical coward thinking highly of himself and the amount of your stupidness.

If you belong to the group "that things happen to them" you can be defined as a "loser" a typical coward with a low opinion of himself and the total lack of balls when you have to punch someone in the face.

The worst group however is the last. You dont do, you dont get things done to you.You just sit and watch things happen laughing your ass off just because its cool.

That stays with you for the rest of yourlife,being scared to oppose to stupidness and to scared to admit yours.

Watching Jackass-laughing with guilts.

Archived