ranting, you can too...

Father John

I turn on my tv and I shouldnt of done that anyway but I turn it on, and I see ludacris driving some car from 2 fast 2 furious or whatevfer, saying act a fool...and man motherfucker...this just pisses me off...all of the money and the women..I dont know why but the whole video makes me want to grab someone by their ears and crush their skull..I guess im a hater...but im mad already, and Im out of my anger meds and Im too lazy and I cant sleep so fuvck it...then this happy summer MTV commercial comes on and that pisses me off even more cause ive been shoveling rocks and moving metal shit all day....

that beach is so nice looking..

I think about this summer camp I went to as a 7 year old and how I got my ass kicked their daily by kids 5 and 6 years older than me..and that made me feel like a pussy...

I flip the channel and they had this show on FOX it was likea reshow of "The Pulse"...it showed some middle class kids being bored and not working during the summer, and how they love doing things for the "rush"....i'll do some pretty stupid shit for a rush...but...this had kids jumping off bridges into the water below because they thought it would be cool..this girl says "We jumped off the bridge for the rush I guess, I didnt think my freind would die doing it".....

it shows some kids and how they like getting shot with roman candles and breaking their hands through glass because it's fun...pain is fun now...their parents dont know what to do..saying "We have a no violence rule in our house now" they dont give a fuck...

So if you die because you jumped off a bridge or got shot in the face with a roman candle...then more oxygen for me...

then I see on AMC, "The longest day" and that movie is great..so it all ends good..

im just ranting...go ahead and rant about what's pissing you off...I dont care..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate my fucking job. i dont care how well it pays and all the benefits it gives me i hate it.. i work at a starbucks and the customers are so rude all fucking day they are pieces of shit who think because they come to starbucks they are worth more than the people who wait on them. and tv sucks too. tv sucks fucking balls. im home all day and i dont have cable and the only thing on is soaps and ads for weight loss pills, spas, and things i cant afford.

driving home today from work and i realized that every city looks the same, every block looks the same, its so disgusting. It got me thinking about when I was driving up from Florida, took 75 and EVERY stop we made along the way looked just like the one we came from. Its like you could be thrown anywhere in the mid eastern America and have no clue where you were. Strip malls and fast food restaurants. Even the cities look and feel the same. Well Detroit feels a little dirtier than most…and Toledo feels like a little Detroit. Boring boring boring. I hope that it is not like this in Europe it would be a major disappointment to me.

im taking this crazy music theory class next year and its an AP class. yet i dont know how to read music veary well, and i dont know all those crazy ass scails n shit so now during summer i have to take piano lessons with this crazy ass jazz keyboard guy. im not pissed, cuz the guy is cool and ive alwase wanted to lern piano. i hope i dont fail the class.

drums are cool.:king:

Originally posted by spooney luv

i was thinking the exact same thing the otehr day. on every 4 way stop, theres 2 grocery stores, a bank, fast food, a super cuts, and a walgreeens. every single one, i hate it. but there's nothing i can really do about it, except make it look shitty by painting and littering. and boy, do i litter.

whats equally disturbing is the fact that even out in the rural "heartland" its exactly the same. every small town gas stop looks the same.

The suprising thing is how visible the change is when you drive over the border. Maybe its more drastic for us canadians, but when I get about 5 minutes into the states, I FEEL like I'm in another country. its this immediate, almost opressive feeling. You'd think it would just be little stuff like different chain stores, and road signs, but its a feeling. its bizzare. hard to explain. maybe its all the signs for gun shops and liquor stores that seem to crowd the border :D

• 2 years later...

I recently purchased apocalypse now redux on DVD.

I like it, i like it alot.

I watched it 3 times the day i bought it(yesterday), and i just finished watching it now.

If you havent watched it and you dont have ADD you should watcvh it as soon as possible its wortht he long running time of the movie.

Colonel Kurtz is a peculiar fellow, i never really got why the army wanted him dead. I mean he and his montagnard army were running shit out in Cambodia they had the VC shook. Maybe it was because he wasnt under the Army's control, was that it? Maybe. Wouldnt have it been smarter for the army just to send in a recon team or recon planes to locate the hideout and call in an airstrike?

Probably not.

Now that i think of that, what would have been the chances of Kurtz being in his compound, they needed HIM dead, not his army.

I also think of Colby, the first guy sent in to kill Kurtz what did he find that madce him turn sides and join Kurtz?

Did he find sense in what the Colonel was saying?

Throughout the movie, you get an insight into Kurtz' ideas on the war, and some of them make some sense.

Ill stop there for now, im going to get somethign to eat when i get around to it ill finish my train of thought.

I cant fucking stand how obssessed people are with certain ways of dressing and shit. Like who gives a fuck let some body dress how they want to dress. I meen i went from hardcore punker to like normal i guess, jeens hoodie and a hat what ever. Now everyones all "Fuck kid your such a gangster now whyd you do it" FUCK YOU, Ill wear what ever the fuck i want. my name hasnt changed i dont act different or anything so just shut teh fuck up, i dont fucking hate on you for wearing your sisters fucking jeans you faggots.

SOmeone mentioned losing shit...i hate losing things all the goddamn time like time sensitive papers that need to be mailed, money, cameras, clothing that just seems to dissa-fucking-pear the moment I turn my back, etc....

I feel like a goddamn fool when i lose things and it seems as though i can't ever get my shit together on this tip. i try and try but still i always misplace and lose things on a regular basis. i am tempted to start bolting things to my body or at least any available surfce so my gear stays put.

YEAH MAN

I hate my fuckin job, i gotta like, make sure people dont touch these sculptures of tits all day

i dont even get paid

one time i lived with this guy who made a video of himself masturbating and gave it to this girl to tell her he liked her

i think it worked

i wish he would have given me that video

I like my Job. Today it was windy and cold as a witches titty and I had to be out 8 stories up on a lift with this spanish kid that smelled like shit and had a huge half frozen snot hanging from his nose almost all day..

Not only does the kid suck at what he does but all he wanted to do was talk about PC gaming online.

At one point I looked down and saw no one was around down on the ground and I had a vision of throwing that fuck off. the lift and saying he fell.

Damn.

And Im not even a violent person.

just my thoughts for the day.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 1 2005, 06:05 PM

Didn't they want him dead because he broke off from the military and stoppped corresponding with his superiors? Then they caught word of what he was doing and figured that he had lost his mind and wouldn't go peacefully so they decided he had to be terminated?

I thought it was pretty simple. Kurtz is one of my all-time cinematic heroes.

Im just sicka people.

People kissing others asses.

People not being real...

Im sick of it bein cool to be real,,an actin like

ya been real all along.

I genuinely hate hipsters/coolkids/scensters

an all there gawddamn mood swings an tryna be coolness.

bitchs, talkin shit under breath....

Im sick of it bein cool to hate hispsters/coolkids

im sicka workin

Im sicka bein broke.

im sicka comunity service an all this

gawddamn rain in san francisco

im sicka flakes an lyers.

I want to chokeslam people

when they cant make up there mind.....

more later. :yuck:

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 1 2005, 03:05 PM

I like it, i like it alot.

I watched it 3 times the day i bought it(yesterday), and i just finished watching it now.

If you havent watched it and you dont have ADD you should watcvh it as soon as possible its wortht he long running time of the movie.

Colonel Kurtz is a peculiar fellow, i never really got why the army wanted him dead. I mean he and his montagnard army were running shit out in Cambodia they had the VC shook. Maybe it was because he wasnt under the Army's control, was that it? Maybe. Wouldnt have it been smarter for the army just to send in a recon team or recon planes to locate the hideout and  call in an airstrike?

Probably not.

Now that i think of that, what would have been the chances of Kurtz being in his compound, they needed HIM dead, not his army.

I also think of Colby, the first guy sent in to kill Kurtz what did he find that madce him turn sides and join Kurtz?

Did he find sense in what the Colonel was saying?

Throughout the movie, you get an insight into Kurtz' ideas on the war, and some of them make some sense.

Ill stop there for now, im going to get somethign to eat when i get around to it ill finish my train of thought.

The movie was an allegory for the downword spiral of war and madness hence the boat slowly moving along through insane and violent experiences towards an even more insane goal - Asking why they sent people in the manner they did, or why characters acted as they did seems to miss the point. It makes me think you missed the artistic value and intent of the movie. Do you disagree?

KING BLING-

I didnt miss the point.

Its just a rant, like me wondering what happened after willard got back to civilization. What really happened after that isnt much importance but i wondr about those type of things.

That whole movie intrigues me to the point where im not satisfied withthe movie i want to know more, what happened to killgore? what happened to lance after that? did anyone ever retrieve cleans body? what happened to that plantation after the NVA took over vietnam?

you know what im saying?

Like it doesnt even have anything with me understanding the movie, just serving my curiosity.