Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ranters and ravers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CONTWO, Aug 22, 2001.

1. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

ever have those clear fruit drinks?they look like they are good,beings im trying to watch my health and all,i took one sip,then i drowned some ants with it,i got to stay off of that bacardi limon,and the hurricanes too,and the schlitz red bull,the steel reserves,and the colt 45 double malts,this summer,man i dont know,if youre in philly,go the the 711 on 34 and lancaster,and say hi to my man glove,he wears one red franklin glove,i had a party all week,and these girls did my dishes,vacumed,and took the bottles into their car and got rid of em' cool.my new girl works at the supermarket,kinda sucks,because all these guys hang out there so they can talk to her,oh well,hope you had fun buying your iced tea,fellas,and no i dont have any cigerettes,i know a girl who shot up robotussen,no joke.17 year old girls are bad,people,they get worse and worse,stay away.cause if you knock her up,youll be attending robotussen anonomus classes together,fuck painting the bridge,im jumping!!"why?" because im stuck with the robotussen girl "oh shit!,stop wasting your time with me and jump already!!!"anyhow its 5 in the afternoon,im in my boxers,and the shirt i wore yesterday,im about to get a shower,get dressed,and do it all over again,just like jay-z,only less stupid,because im getting my celtic moods off before i have to go to college and drink more and get into more trouble
    bye

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

3. Trend

Trend Member

wow... that was like a Simpsons episode... it started off on one topic and by the end it had taken several tangents and finished with absolutely nothing it had in the beginning.... crazy stuff

4. LUKY

LUKY Member

what are you talking about dude?

5. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

heh. that was great.

6. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

lancaster ave used to be killed.now theres
    like five prints on the whole strip.
    its a shame what happend to west.i hate unaversity city.all you college fucks,loud
    frat fags.the only good think is the drunk college sluts.

7. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

8. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

My gaze wandered to the giant oak at the foot of the garden. It's leaves formed a giant, ever changing picture, starting with a vivid representation of the Christians being thrown to the Lions, then taking me on a history of warfare through out the ages, and ending with a gas mask, face up in the Flanders mud, before the visual facet of the trip began to fade, I guess 10-15 minutes after smoking

9. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i agree w/ zem. i just can't believe they let you into a college con...what the fuck is this world coming to???

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

oh god...here comes another gas attack....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

11. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

i dont live in university city and im not going to those schools{penn drexel},im trying to get into art school so i can do what i like to do,and have a good excuse to do it,i dont even know what those kids do except hang out at the soccer field and play lil bow wow songs,and pay all of their parents loot to do so,shitty neighborhood to find a parking space,too

12. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

rip bump for my main man glove,glove and special slacks forever

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

that was too much to read.;)

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

sippin' on some syzurp.:dazed: