Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ranma 1/2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by pukey1, Jul 3, 2002.

1. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

i dont know much about japanes(or eastern) anime. but i DO know that this show kicks ass(you have to watch the unedited version, dunno if you ppl in the states get it, but its the best). im not quite sure why im making this thread. i just thoguht that this show deserved one. that's it.

2. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

i used to watch that a long, long time ago, probobly like 94 or 95. it was so silly but i liked it for some strange reason. akane tendo was the girl that liked the girl ranma but hate dthe boy one, right? i can't remember too well at this point

3. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

That's one nasty cartoon. I first saw that in mexico... so it was all dubbed in spanish ... needless to say it was kinda stupid... but that's my opinion. 

4. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i dig it... but i'm a geek...

5. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

what? Ranma 1/2 is still running? damn.

6. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

that show was fuking halerious!
    the old perverted dude was awesome!

7. EssAyEmEe3

EssAyEmEe3 Junior Member

"DAHHHHH CHESTNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE!"

8. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

BeyBlade... now that's some quality anime!

10. aymet one

aymet one Member

I don't hate ranma, but it's my least favorite of Rumiko Takahashi's works. Maison Ikkoku is more my speed.

DrinkieOtakuRepresentational.

11. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

watch these.

rioroni kinshin (not samurai x.. samurai x sucks) (action)
    legend of dog warriors (action)
    lain (drama)

ranma is what got me into anime.. yeah.. i remember shampoo always wanting ranma.. she liked ranma the boy but hated ranma the girl.

12. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Eh i liked it a few years back.. then i just stopped watching it. You can rent it at block buster for those who are interested.