non-hetero

This is a pretty big deal up here in Canada.

http://www.indolink.com/displayArticleS.ph...id=041304105510

You are probably thinking I'm going to protest the slaughter of defenseless animals, right?

Wrong.

I'm here to rant about the senseless idiots who are against this.

People are shitting their pants about the seal hunt then going to McDonalds to get a BigMac with extra cow,chicken,turkey,racoon. Unless you are a vegan you should shut the f-ck up.

Just because an animal is cute does not give it special rights.

Our economy and bellies are fed by this shit. Deal with it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when you look at the numbers, the population is booming. more than enough to support the yearly kills without any long term concerns. just make sure those fuckers arent being cruel is all I ask. and keep tabs on the quotas so it stays sustainable.

holy shit i could club baby seals to my hearts desire in canada?

fuckin a.

maybe you bastards aint so pussy afterall.

your economy is fed by this shit? i thought it fed by maple syrup.

go figure. you learn something new everyday.

FUCK THAT! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE SENSELESS SLAUGHTER OF THOSE CARIBOU IN LABRADOR? FUCK THEM NATIVES! I KNOW TIMES IS ROUGH, BUT WHY THE FUCK DO THEY GOTTA BE GODDAMN FUCKING TERRORISTS? FILTHY FUCKING COWARDS! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO AND SLAUGHTER AN ENDANGERED SPECIES, OF WHICH THERE ARE ONLY 70 OR SO LEFT? JUST TO GET HEARD? FUCK THAT! LET’S MAKE THEIR TRIBE A FRIGGIN’ ENDANGERED SPECIES! THEY CAN ALL GO MEET THE SNOW WALKER – MAN, WOMAN, CHILD. THEN THEY CAN GO TO HELL, OR THE CREATOR TURTLE’S NASTY ANUS, WHATEVER!

By KEVIN COX

From Wednesday's Globe and Mail

The slaughter of dozens of rare Labrador caribou by Quebec hunters during a protest has sparked outrage and revulsion across Newfoundland and Labrador.

More than 30 caribou were slaughtered in a protest that about 70 Quebec Innu hunters staged near Churchill Falls last week. Many of the animals are believed to be from the endangered Red Wine herd, which had fewer than 100 animals last year.

The hunters were protesting against the seizure of guns, equipment and 32 caribou carcasses by provincial conservation officers who said the natives had killed the animals in an area where hunting is banned to save the Red Wine herd.

The Innu demanded a meeting with Newfoundland Premier Danny Williams to discuss their hunting rights in the area.

The latest incident occurred shortly after the wildlife officers stopped monitoring the hunters' activities and joined a bitter provincewide public-sector strike on April 1.

The wildlife officers had checked up on the hunters periodically and had talks with them about the situation, but the slaughter may have happened even if they had been in the area.

A lawyer for several Innu communities in Quebec said last week that the natives were asserting their aboriginal right to hunt.

The Department of Natural Resources Tuesday released photos taken of the dead caribou lying on snow that was crimson with their blood.

The Quebec Innu returned home on the weekend, but Newfoundland Minister of Natural Resources Ed Byrne said the RCMP is investigating the slaughter and the province could take civil action to seek compensation for the caribou.

"We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to ensure this illegal activity does not continue and the law of this province is enforced," Mr. Byrne said at a news conference in St. John's on Tuesday.

Mr. Byrne said in an interview Tuesday night that the Quebec hunters left the area on the weekend after managers from his department moved in.

He said the department had told the Quebec hunters that they could hunt another herd outside of the protected zone, but the Innu insisted on killing animals in the conservation zone.

Mr. Byrne acknowledged that Newfoundland and Labrador officials can't go to Quebec to charge hunters with wildlife offences. But Quebec hunters can be charged if they are apprehended in Labrador. Mr. Byrne said his department is working on the investigation with the RCMP and also looking at taking civil action against the natives.

"We are trying to get the word out that in the name of conservation, this [illegal hunting] must stop. This is certainly not the way for them to try to get attention," Mr. Byrne said, adding that the protest hunt has been condemned by Innu in Labrador as well as several environmental groups.

Quebec Innu chiefs were in a meeting Tuesday and not available for comment. But last week Kenneth Rock, lawyer for several of the communities in Quebec, said the native people wanted an explanation of why hunters were apprehended in March and that Mr. Williams had not responded to requests for a meeting.

Winston Budgell, a hunter who resides in Goose Bay, Nfld., visited the scene of the hunt on the weekend and was sickened by what he saw.

"It was like a war zone. There were quite a few [caribou] shot while I was there. A couple of caribou were shot and left on the side of the road, and down where the tents were the caribou were stacked up in piles," Mr. Budgell said in an interview Tuesday.

"They [the Quebec Innu] were just trying to make a point that they can hunt when they want and do whatever they want, but in the end it's the Red Wine herd that suffers."

Mr. Budgell said he saw caribou carcasses loaded into panel trucks and hauled out of the area.

"I'm a hunter myself, but this would make your stomach sick to see that kind of slaughter," he said.

Mr. Budgell said he reported the slaughter to the provincial Department of Natural Resources, but was told that, because of the strike, managers could only monitor what the Innu were doing.

"I know there's a strike, but if they let this go, that herd is not going to last," Mr. Budgell said, estimating that as many as 100 animals were killed.

The rare Red Wine caribou are now mingling with the more plentiful Tundra herd in the protected area now and it is difficult to determine how many of the endangered animals were slaughtered.

The case of three Quebec Innu hunters from Pakuashipi facing charges under the Endangered Species Act of hunting Red Wine caribou last year is scheduled to be heard in June.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE GODDAMN STINKIN’ ARAB OSAMA LOVERS BEING LET INTO THIS COUNTRY? CANADA IS FUCKING AROUND. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK WHERE THAT KID IS A CITIZEN OF, BUT THEY HAVE PUBLICLY STATED THAT WESTERN SOCIETY IS EVIL (OK, SO DO I, SOMETIME, BUT I NEVER LIVED WITH THAT FAGGOT OSAMA!). FUCK THEM. THIS COUNTRY IS TOO NICE!

Originally posted by Weapon X

FUCK THAT! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE SENSELESS SLAUGHTER OF THOSE CARIBOU IN LABRADOR? FUCK THEM NATIVES! I KNOW TIMES IS ROUGH, BUT WHY THE FUCK DO THEY GOTTA BE GODDAMN FUCKING TERRORISTS? FILTHY FUCKING COWARDS! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO AND SLAUGHTER AN ENDANGERED SPECIES, OF WHICH THERE ARE ONLY 70 OR SO LEFT? JUST TO GET HEARD? FUCK THAT! LET’S MAKE THEIR TRIBE A FRIGGIN’ ENDANGERED SPECIES! THEY CAN ALL GO MEET THE SNOW WALKER – MAN, WOMAN, CHILD. THEN THEY CAN GO TO HELL, OR THE CREATOR TURTLE’S NASTY ANUS, WHATEVER!

By KEVIN COX

From Wednesday's Globe and Mail

I thought that was supposed to be a quote fromt he Globe and Mail. :lol:

[edit] Also I meant the slaughter of animals is what drives the worlds economy.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE GODDAMN STINKIN’ ARAB OSAMA LOVERS BEING LET INTO THIS COUNTRY? CANADA IS FUCKING AROUND. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK WHERE THAT KID IS A CITIZEN OF, BUT THEY HAVE PUBLICLY STATED THAT WESTERN SOCIETY IS EVIL (OK, SO DO I, SOMETIME, BUT I NEVER LIVED WITH THAT FAGGOT OSAMA!). FUCK THEM. THIS COUNTRY IS TOO NICE!

Dude, what are you talking about? Aren't they inuits?

Either way, fuck them for doing that.

And fuck the seal hunt protestors. They just get sad because they think seals are cute. If they aren't being over harvested, then don't sweat it, because there are plenty of other species that need the attention so much more it is fucking stupid.

our economy isnt run on clubbing baby seals.

there's certain remote area that depend on whatever

they can get to make some money. Now that cod fishing

is done, they will do what they need to do to survive.

shit... it's not like poaching rhinos or dodo birds.

Thats good if they shoot them instead of clubbing them..... they need to bring that to the US now ive heard that the seals are detremental to the striped bass population....not as bad as the bycatch but still

NAGA

Originally posted by Don't Panic

Dude, what are you talking about? Aren't they inuits?

Either way, fuck them for doing that.

And fuck the seal hunt protestors. They just get sad because they think seals are cute. If they aren't being over harvested, then don't sweat it, because there are plenty of other species that need the attention so much more it is fucking stupid.

I was talking about this family called the Khadrs. They’re stinking arabs that came back to Canada to take advantage of the free health care. The son is a Canadian citizen, and the family are Osama lovers. They need to get their citizenship revoked. And they need to be shot in the face. They didn’t even get egged at the airport when they were coming back from Pakistan. This country is too nice.

Archived