random thought:

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you could go into the future and rape someone and then go back to your present time, would you? Since no one would know about it, you wouldn't have to deal with any consequences at all. Except your own guilt.

the guilt would stop me, and the fact that its fucking disgusting.

same with the "getting away with murder" thing. It's not the fact that murder is illegal that stops me, its the fact that I know it's wrong.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i wish i could go back in time and prevent the births of a few people.

I think that too sometimes. Like Hitler. That would be an obvious choice. But what if you prevented the birth of Hitler and instead this other guy that was ten times worse was born. And this guy wipes out not only one race, but a few more just for kicks.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

If I could travel forward in time, eat a sandwich, and then travel back a few minutes before I left, would I be full??

indeed.... would the entire digestive process reverse during the travelling back in time phase? would the sandwich come out of your stomach, back out of your mouth and form the original sandwich? would the sandwich be there when you got back to where you started? and would that second eating of the sandwich be the original eating of the sandwich when you went into the future to eat that sandwich? hmmmm

but then you would make the sandwich you went to eat in the future when you got back..... so... it's like..... you're testing out the sandwich before you actually make it.... so you can go in the future.. say "hmm.. it needs more mayo.." and put more mayo on it when you get back, producing a more delightful sandwich..

painful gravity

Infinitely long street, fenceposts and mailboxes stretch out forever. Green,sunny,suburban. Alien different physics and dimensionality. There is a strong force- a gravitational pull that is the center of my local universe. I realize that this point, strong as a black hole, is actually the connection to my jaw (of my 'real' body, sitting back home on the couch). My mouth is gaping open, and this other universe pivots around the sensation- like being stuck in a huge cosmic yawn. The thought crosses my mind that I could come out of this with a dislocated jaw, but it hurts so good!

Guest got tha feva

I bet if you traveled too far foward in time they wouldn't even have sandwhiches. They'd have a 'sandwich pill', you would take it and then chew the sandwich gum that replicates the sensation of sandwiching. The pill would have all the nutrients, and only 1/4 of the calories, plus a bonus laxitive and energy boost. The gum would taste like a sandwhich, but really give you a sustained nicotine dose. You could drink your soda intreveiniously. And instead of pooping, you could teleport your poop right out of your ass without any pushing or concentration. All of the poop would be teleported to mars. Amung the hot burning feces a society of bacteria would eventually grow, evolve, and be the demise of human kind as we know it.

I've said too much.

PRUDE

haha prude!

"And instead of pooping, you could teleport your poop right out of your ass without any pushing or concentration. All of the poop would be teleported to mars. Amung the hot burning feces a society of bacteria would eventually grow, evolve, and be the demise of human kind as we know it." HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

that is the funniest thing i've read in a long long time... props

OK NOW YOU FUCKERS ARE SCARING ME!!!!!!!!!but on the reals,wouldn't you wanna go back in time and prevent the deaths of some of our greatest people? like Tupac Shakur,Biggie Smalls,Martin Luther King,Malcolm X, Bob Marley or Jimmie Hendrix?I would give Tupac and and Big bullet proof vest.I wonder if they would have ever made up as friends.Hmmmm we will never know!:confused: :(

nah.. you get your chance and you die... i'm all about the sammiches though... i only want to go maybe 10 minutes into the future and see what changes i want to make on my sammich to make it better.. that's all... it's just that sometimes i get really disappointed with my sammiches... and they just aren't as pleasing as i know they can be... see? that's all i ask for... it's not that much is it? ..is it?

Archived