random shit thats been going on in my life...

T=E=A=S=E

this is just a bunch of random shit i feel like saying and talking about. read on.

i sell computers over the phone, and after doing so for some time now, i have come to realise how cool it is to be able to say "yes, i own my house" or "let me check with my wife". i can't wait to be able to say the same. its like saying "hey, im settled in, and im doing the damn thing". kinda cool.

i hate relying on people. for money, help, hooking me up with girls... my buddy from work and i rolled to the mall the other day to meet up with this girl he knows, and she's single an shit, and man she was fine. she's black/mexican, really cute, banging body, the works. but he's been trying to get at her for awhile now even though he has a girlfriend. he's a cheater, but his friend knows the deal and she's not stupid enough to fall for his bullshit. plus, i realised he's a real dick head to females, i mean he was treating her pretty bad, even as a friend, i dont talk that much shit to my girl "friends". kinda pissed me off... im hoping he's gonna let her know im feeling her, but i dont think he wants me getting at her, but she was feeling me i could tell, i shoulda hollered myself but i went along for the ride type of thing.

i also tried to holler at this fine ass mexican girl while we were at the mall. i was walking around an shit, and this girl kept looking at me, which at the time i thought was weird, cuz like she'd look at me, id look at her, then she'd turn away, repeat a couple of times etc... so she was really cute, and i was looking good from just coming outta work, so i was like fuck it, and went to talk to her. turned out she was my homies ex from a few years back, and she was staring at me cuz she thought she knew me, which she did, she just looked alot different to me. oh well, least i tried.

work sucks. but it must be done. ive come to the conclusion that i just am lazy. i love my job, and its still pretty fun, but broke mother fuckers with no credit and bad credit cards piss me off. it gets really annoying trying to explain shit to a broke mother fucker.

i am also really materialistic and im starting to hate it. i got so much dope shit, im scared to move out and get a roomate in fear id be jacked by the roomie or their friends. i want to get my own place anyways, but having a roomate helps when it comes to paying the bills an shit.

im lazy when it comes to work, getting girls, damn near everything. i want want want but dont want to put in the effort to obtain the shit i want. i fucking hate that.

i feel like i havent accomplished much either in life, even though ive done alright. im way to hard on myself, but i cant stop it for whatever reason.

sigh.

i feel sorry for people who dont got a clue. i know im not the coolest person in the world, and i probally piss a lot of people off, but i atleast know when im liked or disliked, and im cool with that. but i see all these cornball mother fuckers at work, and im like come on man, you gotta know youre a goofy mother fucker and nobody likes you... and its like some of these kids dont got a clue, they were just born to be annoying and aggrivating. maybe they think the same about me but i just dont give a fuck unless youre someone i care to value your opinion of me. maybe i am the problem who knows, i wish i could jump out of my body for a bit and get another perspective of who i am. because im doing something wrong, atleast thats how it seems.

i want more than this world has to offer. haha. that songs the jizzam.

i want some more tattoos, but god damn if i cant decide on which one to get next and where on the body. fuck. decisions decisions.

youre only as hard as you look in your sleep chumps.

alright, tired of typing, gotta do some other shit for a bit, holler in a minute.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm going to be serious for a minute TEASE, rather than posting a picture of you in a construction hat dancing like I'm sorely tempted to.

Almost every problem you mentioned above, including laziness, but excepting your job dissatisfaction, could be solved by getting your own apartment. No matter how cool your mom is, she isn't as cool as having NOBODY living with you would be.

I corrected the parental situation when I was 19, and it was difficult for a while, but it isn't hard to pull through if you've got work. Look for low budget apartments, forget the technogadgets and high class shit for awhile. If you're talking to the right women they'll be much less concerned with your apartment than they are with riding your cock.

Good luck.

tease, my man, you've really done some growing up.

I can see how you've matured not just in your post topics

but in the way you present yourself and the things that motivate you.

I think that the need for independence is really setting in and that

can change a lot in a persons life. Some people will be spoon fed

all their lives and know that Mommy will always do the laundry and

daddy will always pay that late bill. Then there's the rest of us who

know that the only person accountable for anything is yourself.

I think you're starting to get that teaseola, just dont go rushing things.

You have to take your time to get to the next steps, but never stop moving forwards.

and like 2pac said..... Keep you head up.

hahaha... I cant believe I just quoted 2Pac to tease.

ahahahahaha.... what a day!

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Dec 4 2004, 12:35 AM

I think that the need for independence is really setting in and that

can change a lot in a persons life. Some people will be spoon fed

all their lives and know that Mommy will always do the laundry and

daddy will always pay that late bill. Then there's the rest of us who

know that the only person accountable for anything is yourself.

I think you're starting to get that teaseola, just dont go rushing things.

You have to take your time to get to the next steps, but never stop moving forwards.

right on, i dont know if "being on my own" is knocking down my door, or independence has much to do with how im feeling right now, thats not it.

i am getting a better perspective on the way of the world though, im trying to pay down my debts and save money ($1000 in my savings currently and debt rapidly decreasing...).

and ive been paying some bills around the house and you know, helping out my parents an shit, and no its not as hard as i made it out to be before, you just have to be responsible and manage your money properly.

the only thing holding me back from moving out now is that i cant really cook well enough to feed myself, well cook healthy enough, to live right. still havent got the whole ironing thing down, i hate doing that shit, and then the most important thing is job security and lack of knowing where im going with my future. that and even if i did move out, knowing my family is right around the corner in the same city as me, they'd still be to close or easy to lean on ya know what i mean?

im so angry at life, i think im going to be one of those old lonely single guys that just drinks to much and sits at home all night after a shitty day at work. i gotta make a change with the quickness but i feel like im running out of options.

i dont know.

Originally posted by EarMuffs+Dec 4 2004, 12:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EarMuffs - Dec 4 2004, 12:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Dec 3 2004, 05:18 PM

she was feeling me i could tell

feeling you as in come back to your house and let you take photos of her in thongs feeling you?

[/b]

i wouldn't have got at her like that man. she was a respectable woman.

the girl at work was a easy fuck, potentially anyways. and that was what it was.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 3 2004, 04:18 PM

i am also really materialistic and im starting to hate it. i got so much dope shit, im scared to move out and get a roomate in fear id be jacked by the roomie or their friends. i want to get my own place anyways, but having a roomate helps when it comes to paying the bills an shit.

thats a pretty bad reason not to move out. i'm sure you can find a decent roommate where this doesn't need to be a concern. and there's always renters insurance to ease those worries too. like someone else said..get out, live on your own (solo or roomie), such a better feeling. you only did it for a short time at college right? do it on your terms, where you are living where you want to living, doing what you want to do.

being able to say " i don't live with my parents" is the first step to saying "yes i own my own house" and "let me check with my wife"

running out of options?

get real tease. You live in a BIG city, have all the advantage of being a healthy white guy AND you're only like 22 right?

seriously... the entire fucking world is out there.

Just roll the dice and take a risk. You could win BIG

or you could move back home and try again.

You only have as many options as you believe you do.

^^^^ right that shit down and say it aloud 5 times

Originally posted by Nutonce@Dec 4 2004, 01:37 AM

what about going to school?

going to school, and not having job security are the two main things holding me back in life.

i do live in a big city with a few different schools, the main university is pretty hard to get into (my grades arent strong enough), there is a couple community colleges (the one i went to sucked) and a few private colleges that cost to much. nothing that im really thrilled to go to in order to get my degree. on top of that, im not sure exactly what im trying to major in, so i dont want to go back and not be willing to bust my ass in order to finish, and currently i know im not ready to commit to that.

then there is job security, and lack of knowing what im going to do for a few years to come (income wise)... i got a great job now, but it's temp to hire, and i just had an interview that went well but i still didnt get the job, i did good and everything, its just that there was only one spot open in my division and me and two other people competed for it, my numbers being the weakest out of the three potentials, and even my numbers were really good, theirs were just more consistant as to where mine were rapidly increasing over the past view months, just not as consistant.

those two facts of life right there:

school- not knowing what to major in and not really feeling any of the local colleges around here to attend, not to mention the lack of money to pay for it...

and the lack of a stable job where i can count on money being there...

are both hendering me from moving out and finishing up school and carrying on with my life. im still waiting for a little break to come my way.

i am taking steps in the right direction though, paying down my debt, saving up money, etc... but you know.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Dec 3 2004, 07:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Dec 3 2004, 07:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Dec 4 2004, 02:10 AM

So that's your ballin' job? A telephone salesman?

i work at dell dude.

[/b]

Hahahaha! Man I just bought a Dell. Maybe you sold it to me.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Dec 4 2004, 02:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Dec 4 2004, 02:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 3 2004, 07:11 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Dec 4 2004, 02:10 AM

So that's your ballin' job? A telephone salesman?

i work at dell dude.

Hahahaha! Man I just bought a Dell. Maybe you sold it to me.....

[/b]

maybe... ;)

if i did, i took you for all your worth. im trained to bleed people for all they have.

I think that the need for

im so angry at life, i think im going to be one of those old lonely single guys that just drinks to much and sits at home all night after a shitty day at work.

aye money....

dont diss my steez....you dont know me fool......

(sarcasm tease, sarcasm........

give a fuck dog....

im 26 and me and my ex bitch have spent 85 gs in rent son....

i have earned my right to be a lonely single guy that drinks to much...