random sex thread

cultural me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had a threesome less than two weeks ago. and four days before that an old friend came over with another friend, and while she went to the gasstation for booze this random girl i just met decided giving me head was a good idea. yes sir, random sex is wonderful.

Originally posted by cultural me

tonight was the third time in 2 weeks my girlfriend randomly decided to pull to the side of the road and have sex in the back of her camry.

i dono what it is with random sex, but i like it.

not trying to be a dick, but seriously, it can be a sign of cheating.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

damn, booty call for boxcars. haha. lucky guy that boxcars is...lucky guy.

he's a little hottie. i could definitely tap that ass if the situation was more favorable. i think he lives in like new mexico or arizona or something?

and i believe 'i love boxcars could tap my ass' is more correct.

Originally posted by rental

he's a little hottie. i could definitely tap that ass if the situation was more favorable. i think he lives in like new mexico or arizona or something?

and i believe 'i love boxcars could tap my ass' is more correct.

It's California... and uh.. thanks. ..

haha, ill be up near cali shortly, i wont be escaping the arizona heat, but you know. supposidly im gonna chill with vinyl junkie and get krunked. but well see, join the madness boxcars.

p.s. tssk tssk, she threw herself at you man.....

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

haha, ill be up near cali shortly, i wont be escaping the arizona heat, but you know. supposidly im gonna chill with vinyl junkie and get krunked. but well see, join the madness boxcars.

p.s. tssk tssk, she threw herself at you man.....

Guess I don't know what I'm missing. I'd still hang out with her though.

If it's northern california i am down. also.. im moving out to pheonix in acouple months. you should show me around if that's where you're from.

Originally posted by Milton

First thing in the morning sex is awesome. Women are so sexy when they just wake up, I don't know I'm weird...

random morning sex is great but nonners are better..I use to come home for lunch and if my lady was there i forgot about lunch and went to town on her..damn i miss nooners..