random nonsense..

taco bell bomber

ok listen up guys cause im jus gonna start typing and whatever comes out..

ight well latly it seems like everyone is gay and pissing me off, yet im happy i jus started a new job around new people and a whoel lot of them..but whatever i dont liek people, i like girls but i hate having ot deal with the stupid bitches that think theyre the best, thats gay too. so f that...school, man thats gay to i hate school teachers other kids and other people piss me off, stupid highschool bitches..f them too...i need money and am currently taking donations at this number..201-227-0976

so place a donation and feel happy for a day. wait i really dont know what the hell im saying right now. my ex gf is a bitch but yet i still love her and she loves me, thats gay too, i wish alot of people would jus stop existing so that i dont have to bother with them., theres alot of kids at my school that suck at life. i wish they would die too...aight well f me too cause i dont know what im saying any more i held my breath for a really long time and i think i jus had a brain fart and felt like typing some stuff so read it or die.

kill yourself. please.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

taco....why so hostile man? i understand what you mean about kids in your school that can die. and suck at life. i have a couple at mine that i would like to stab them in the neck with a rusty screw driver. i think you just need to de-stress yourself. go take a bath or get some green tea...i dunno. get a taco bel grande...whatever just calm down, go to your happy place. and live taco's life..

peace duke

Hey that topic smile face that i used for this post is a bad ass mother fucker, hes like damn nigger, i just drunk a forty now i want to burn all of your hair off and throw you in napalm, fuck yea.

I know people who wake up they say i am prosperous 100 times, it seems to work, it works into your subconcience.

So ive been saying "I am attractive to women" a bunch to myself lately hopefully it wiil work, Before i tried, " I am attractive" but then all these gay kids came up to me and asked gay qeuestiond like they wanted to have sex with me, i was like, damn thats gross. so yeahh...:idea:

i hate almost everyone too!

especially in school.

theres this fucking bastard faggot group that always stands in the hallway that i go through and all of them are going to get fucked up big time,i dont know why! i just hate them they never gave me a dirty look,never said anything to me or even something that i might think was aimed at me...i wonder why? one time acouple of my niggahzzzzzz and i were walking behind these girls,whom i digg,and when they girlies passed them one guy pretended to slap her ass.ive also heard one of them call this other girl a "STUPID HO" i dont know why? fuck them as long as they dont say shit to me.worrrrrrrrrrrrrd!

nonsense is the keyword here.

Now im gonna ramble..

Good god. You think getting out of work at 11:00 am would be a good thing, but now its just one after the other with someone telling me what to do. The best thing about working under the table is that your not open to any type obligation, you dont ever have to go through a routine. We all need breaks every now and then. The only thing I should be entitled to right now is relaxation, all day long. This includes eating, kicking back, watching day-time TV (its real peculiar how different Daytime TV is From nightime TV. I dont watch much of it anymore though. After relaxation comes indulgence. This means social interaction,drawing, thinking, drinking, and rolling joints. And though some of these things seem to be a large part of a lot other people's lives I love to deviate from them with exclusive hobbies like graffiti, and thats all youll ever need to know about me.

the ordinary German soldier on the Western Front had an easier time, then his Allied counterparts up until the last year of the war, because of better defensive positions, superior leadership (for the most part), and higher moral.

Archived