Random ish

SioN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im sry..but criticism can be good...i think there horrible......yeah...start practicing....and then practice some more...and..hmmm then yea more.....try starting simple...simple letters then create a style...there just no....balance...wiat theres nuthing...only thing i say is practice..alot..no...quit your job drop out of school..and dont do anything else..yeah lol..haha..dont take what i say seriously..but maybe you should..alright peace!

Re: ..

Originally posted by Sora

im sry..but criticism can be good...i think there horrible......yeah...start practicing....and then practice some more...and..hmmm then yea more.....try starting simple...simple letters then create a style...there just no....balance...wiat theres nuthing...only thing i say is practice..alot..no...quit your job drop out of school..and dont do anything else..yeah lol..haha..dont take what i say seriously..but maybe you should..alright peace!

no.. constructive Criticism can be good.. This shit is a new style im trying that obviously I aint got down yet.. if youve got some actual tips, give em, otherwise.. fuck off.

i like the whoop ass one even if it is just copying...try putting some more flavor into the character copies...like ad more than your name use them to your advantage but dont be dependent off the original if you get what i mean...also dont stop coloring its the only thing that actually comes off if you ask me...you need to work on the detail in your color and it would look better...work on your 3-d those funny lines look like poo, and slow down on your handstyle or something...learn to control your hand and not let it go all over

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by SioN

no.. constructive Criticism can be good.. This shit is a new style im trying that obviously I aint got down yet.. if youve got some actual tips, give em, otherwise.. fuck off.

your new style consists of no letters?

I don't care what you say... that first is horrible and the other two really aren't much better..

Originally posted by Sora

haha...i hope..no...IM PRAYING your not serious

haha syr i quoted the wrone post lol...i meant to quote the cat up there saying i like the 1st one

man i know i need practice as hell but he is asking for tips and prpl here tell him to practice and he tells them "go fuck yourself" than what dose he expect?!

btw i see u gave up the red....:beat:

Originally posted by virus

man i know i need practice as hell but he is asking for tips and prpl here tell him to practice and he tells them "go fuck yourself" than what dose he expect?!

btw i see u gave up the red....:beat:

dont you always bitch to?

Archived