RAMMSTEIN

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw them once in concert. i was on a bunch of acid, and this was years ago (jesus, 14 15 years old?) anyway - that show fuuucked with me. they had a bow and arrow. the arrow was on fire and they shot it into the air and i ducked. then in the middle of the show the main singer guy pulled out his dick.. but it wasnt his dick it was just a dildo. then this backup dancer comes up and bends over and he starts fake fucking her with the dildo. then he pulls out and shoots water (im assuming) out of the dick. but it went on for like 10 minutes.

jesus christ. i dont even like the music, i forget why i was there.

i saw them once in concert. i was on a bunch of acid' date='[/quote']

yo, but, Nivek Ogre on stage, 10 feet up, on stilts another 15 feet up, with the video of the guy who shot himself on the tv news on loop and Ogr stabbing himself in the face...

So, really, can I skip out on the revco/ministry shows that are gonna be here shortly? I don't really have the money or the acid but... man, decisions...

yay or nay?

i dont even know what the fuck they're saying but i dig theyr songs

comments?

I see right through your little plan...use "comments?" instead of "discuss" to avoid the hatred that seems to come with "discuss" these days

I'm on to you

I always knew they have lots of content, and I love the videos...

but it's sad that their average fans dig them simply because of the flamethrowers and aggressive german language.

same peeps thought it meant they were nazis when they heard it the first time.

YO I CANT FUCK WITH THIS SHIT AT ALL. I CANT FUCK WITH SCARY LOUD MUSIC THAT SOUNDS LIKE ABORTION AND CHAINSAWS SHITTING VOMIT IN STEREO. THIS SHIT IS EXTREMELY GAY ITS LIKE SOME SHIT NIGGAS LISTEN TO IN THEIR HEAD WHILE THEY WALK DOWN THE STREET LOOKING ANGRY AND GOTHIC. SORRY MY NIGGAS, ILL STICK TO MOBB DEEP. HOLLA! POW!

i saw them once in concert. i was on a bunch of acid, and this was years ago (jesus, 14 15 years old?) anyway - that show fuuucked with me. they had a bow and arrow. the arrow was on fire and they shot it into the air and i ducked. then in the middle of the show the main singer guy pulled out his dick.. but it wasnt his dick it was just a dildo. then this backup dancer comes up and bends over and he starts fake fucking her with the dildo. then he pulls out and shoots water (im assuming) out of the dick. but it went on for like 10 minutes.

jesus christ. i dont even like the music, i forget why i was there.

my friend was looking at random rammstein videos on youtube. and i looked over at some point, and that entire scene unfolded before our very eyes. we were confused, and very stoned, and confused.