Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ramen recipies

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, Sep 10, 2001.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

alright ive been big into ramen lately, but into it so much that im totally sick of it now.

give me some good recipies that i can make in with a microwave and whatevers in a dorm room http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

simple stuff...

and dont fuck with the creamy chicken...sure, its good for awhile but watch out.

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I keep saying it and nobody hears... Ramen plus Instant Mashed Potatoes... stick to your rib food...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

3. aymet one

aymet one Guest

I heard that Smart.

Try adding Plum Sauce to the broth. It's good. Or, cook just the noodles, add parmesan cheese and pepper, easy pasta. Ramen is my lifeblood. More later.

4. cook the noodles as you normaly would.
    don't at the seasoning
    drain and refridgate the noodles overnight
    add lemon juice, chives, and a little bit of feta cheese to taste
    keep cold

ramen noodles are disgusting otherwise. i rarely eat them. there are a ton of things, much better tasting and much better healthier for you, than ramen..

it's on you, though.

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

mainly it's the salt in the seasoning

------------------
    2 Can Sam

6. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

get a george forman grill man. that thing will instantly elevate your culinary standards. smother a boneles chicken brest in italian dressing, slap it on the f-man, slice it up, mix w/ oriental ramen..mmmmmmmmmmmm
    or cook the chicken and eat w/ microwave veggies for that healty feeling.

------------------
    stonecutters#1

7. 23578

23578 Elite Member

listen to aymet one, dude knows the steez.

drop an egg in it, that makes chicken, beef, oriental flavor taste good and healthful.

add hot(serrano/jalepeno) green peppers too!

to boiling hot beef ramen (1/2seasoning packet)-add hot pepper, the crushed red, from the jar, not the spice rack, and a bit of vinegar with the plum sauce and some thin sliced beef, thai basil and you've got po man's pho.

oh, it says you're sick of ramen noodles, i'm not much of a microwave chef myself, let me think about it some more.

i'm liking the george forman idea, marinate overnight and cook the next day. grill veggies with a brushing of olive oil. that and a rice maker, and you're set: you'll never get sick of that combo.

there's always potatoes, but fork em first.

8. or maybe it's the fact that the noodles are not at all fresh + the seasoning is loaded with msg

like i said, it's on you. eat what you want to eat.

9. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

my friends gotta book called 101 ways to cook ramen noodles. shit is off the heezyfosheezywhat?

------------------
    Cock in one hand gun in the other
    100 and 10 degrees outside