Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ramen or .....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Cyber Optx, Jun 22, 2001.

1. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx 12oz Member

really bored...just wondering if you guys like ramen noodles or rather eat something else.....like monkeyballs or something

ramen is some dope shit

2. aymet one

aymet one Guest

Ramen or what? There IS nothing else... bones so brittle... but I drink plenty of.. malk?

------------------
    "If I be myself, I'll be by myself/ but I don't want to be remembered, by the way I've been rendered."

3. kanser

kanser New Jack

i liek eating cup'o'noodles with tapatio sauce..mMmM
    cambells is good for them cold morning days..
    but id rather have a bowl of cinomon toast crunch

4. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC 12oz Junior Member

what are some of your favorite ramen recipes?
    add a little tabasco and your cookin. but god damn ramen is what keeps broke people alive. thank heavens for ramen noodles!

5. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx 12oz Member

rat meat and shit keeps homeless people alive too......but ramen is just a little better

6. my mom buys my clothes

my mom buys my clothes 12oz Member

i gotta be honest here, i dont even like ramen noodles.

7. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC 12oz Junior Member

hahha
    i wouldn't know my friend and you are one twisted fucker.

8. PIRone716

PIRone716 12oz Member

ramen is da shit,esp if you are apoor motherfucker like me...

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

9. teister

teister 12oz Senior Member

Yo, I eat Ramen almost every day. Top is the good ish, not the Maruchan. Real Ramen is dope as hell and the instant stuff doesn't even compare, but what can you do. There's really no Japanese restaurants around me so I gotta wait till I get to Cali to my grandma's cause she'll either cook the real ish, or I can go to a restaurant and get it. MMMMMM. I love that stuff.

10. TOY

TOY New Jack

even if your not poor, like me, top ramen is good. oriental is my favorite. i put sliced hard boiled eggs in mine. i dont know, its something my aunt started and i still do it. oh, and i use a little bit of water, a little less than the height of the ramen noodles, for more flava. and let it sit so the seasoning soaks into the noodles.

11. willy!wonka

willy!wonka 12oz Senior Member

RAMEN IS OK...i'd rather get a peanut jelly sandwich goin though..this was the last thread of the night..i thought i was like raymond or siendfield..

but ramen is ok..

12. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth 12oz Senior Member

Fau is really good noodle soup....get it with tripe.....

13. menos

menos 12oz Junior Member

ramen is my favorite food. my favorite flavor is either miso or shi-o (not mistaken with shyoyu) all in the know say wahts up!

i live off of ramen and cereal.

nothign beats miso ramen with tamago and corn and gyoza.

14. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Ramen gets fucking sick after a while. And it's hard to find a cheap food while in college.

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

shit im gonna go get my some ramen right now thanks.!